or Connect

Posts by yanks2182

Any other thoughts?
I have an Isaia suit that fits perfectly. It's a few years old. The pants have started to fray a little at the pocket seams, and there is a noticable hole by the crotch area. What are my options to fix the pants? The jacket shows no wear, and it would be a shame to get rid of a really nice suit. Thanks in advance.
Any ideas on any sales going on?
I'd sell the Hickey if I can find a nice dual vented suit. If not, I'm keeping it.
I just bought a solid navy Hickey Freeman suit, that I like, but don't love. It's a single vented suit, and I'd prefer side vents. Any recommendations for a comparable suit, and where to get one? I'm looking to spend a max of $600 (so discount sites seem to be the most likely option).
Any news from the Nordstrom Rack opening?
There was an issue between drop off at my building with my doorman, and the dry cleaners. Not sure who ended up losing it.
What about availability now?
Well, I've been the victim of my dry cleaners losing my navy suit pants. It was a Hickey Freeman, side vent, with pick stitching. I'm currently in the market for a comparable solid navy suit. Any good deals, or recs on where to find one in NYC? I'd like to stay under $700.
Morning gym goers I figured this would be a good place to ask this question for the clothing obsessed. I'd like to go to the gym in the morning, but I'm looking for advice on what to use to transport my suit on my 10 minute walk to the gym. Do those of you that go to the gym in the morning simply carry your suit in a cheap garment bag and take it from there? Or do you rent lockers and keep some of your stuff there? Any recs for a good garment sleeve for this...