or Connect

Posts by yeayea

looks nice, please followup when you get it..
Bought them on this board about a month ago, but misjudged my size Never worn, but no tags..
Thanks a ton Chronaug. I grabbed them of the B&S because they were a good deal and I know APC are highly regarded on this board. Seems like I rushed in without doing my homework Seriously, you always take the time to answer my (and everyone elses) questions on this board and I greatly appreciate it
this is strange.. according to this, a 31 should be a perfect fit for me http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/apc/rescue.php
Thanks for the tip. I already have the jeans and am trying to decide if i should try to shrink them or re-sell. I guess I could post pics to give you an idea of how big they are, but I decided to take measurements instead. My best fit right now is my Levis 514s in a 32, although they are a bit too big. I think a 31 would be perfect but they are hard to find in odd-number sizes. I thought the APCs in 31 would be a perfect fit but they are much bigger than...
some advice requested: I am 34" in the hips 35" in the waist. Just bought 31" APC Rescues from the B&S forum - they measure 36" Sooo, Im about 2" off. Should I try to shrink them or resell and try again? I tried to ask this on the APC thread to no avail. The answer may be obvious (it seems that people are buying them undersized, so maybe they dont shrink??) I searched a bit on this one, but the APC thread is voluminous - can anyone throw me a quickie
Some stuff that I bought recently that doesnt fit quite right: Uniqlo corduroys - size 30" worn once or twice $12 H&M Polos - Size M - Lightly worn $8 or $15 for both Banana Republic Shorts - Size 34" - bought about a year ago, used $10 Nothing stellar here, but I though these items could find a better home here than at goodwill. PM me if interested.
Quote: Originally Posted by ken As far as I know, the quality of a shoe tree is based around the quality of the wood... but you're asking in the wrong spot. If you're feeling a little risky, hop over to Men's Clothing. Be careful. Thank you. And thanks for the warning. I think Ill just get the AE's and save myself the drama Sometimes ignorance can be bliss
Quote: Originally Posted by yeayea some advice requested: I am 34" in the hips 35" in the waist. Just bought 31" APC Rescues from the B&S forum - they measure 36" Sooo, Im about 2" off. Should I try to shrink them or resell and try again? anyone?
some advice requested: I am 34" in the hips 35" in the waist. Just bought 31" APC Rescues from the B&S forum - they measure 36" Sooo, Im about 2" off. Should I try to shrink them or resell and try again? And, while its on my mind, I just started wearing my pants more around my waist instead of on my hips. However, this should apply to dress pants and not jeans, no? (Sorry if off topic)