or Connect

Posts by yeayea

Im about to order some new threadless tees: queen staring squeak stars walnut and a new hoodie (id like to be able to wear it with a jacket/blazer) what do you think?
Quote: Originally Posted by tays Diesel Diesel RLPL Koan H&M RRL BR ..wow
im in a similar situation and need to build a work wardrobe (business casual) within the next 2 weeks .. my current work situation calls for jeans, sneaks, shorts, flip-flops.. come as you are.. so i need to build up something from scratch for my new job.. because i need so much, i will need to keep individual costs low.. any tips for shopping on ebay? is there a thread on this already? also, what is the board opinion on discount clothes shops like Syms and...
yeah... i thought it over. not going to be worth the commute. also, im a bit worried about losing the friendship if things dont work out.. thanks..
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 It's definitely feasible. There are true 2 bedroom apartments in Chelsea for $3000-3500 so I don't even think you will need to "convert" a 1-bedroom in order to leave with a roommate. Do you actually have a potential roommate or will you be looking for a share vs. an apartment to rent? i saw a "converted" 1-bed posted on cl for $1200. anyone have experience doing this? seems to close for comfort to...
a friend of mine is renting a place on UES (near spanish harlem) 309 E105 St (near 2nd ave) I would share it with him $1100 per month http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/abo/351741695.html thing is, he needs to rent it soon, so i would need to commit this weekend. not my ideal location, but since i would be sharing a place anyway, it might be good to share with a friend (or then again, there are downsides to sharing with a personal friend) any thoughts?
Quote: Originally Posted by StockwellDay Uhhh, if you want to afford to go out to dinner, drinking, pay rent, and then still be able to react with appropriate measures to the "Manhattan Sales Alert" thread, I would say you are definitely in the above mentioned range -- certainly not over 2k. yes. i realized this quickly once i sat down and ran the #s. i definitely want to be able to afford the lifestyle, not just the...
No roommate. A few prospects, but not in Chelsea. Know anyone? Apt to share would be preferred.
thanks again to all - Im thinking Chelsea/Clinton is the way to go (Chelsea Carter?) I have the second interview tomorrow. If all goes well, that will be the spot. Its crazy, but I was trying to come up with a budget and figured out that I cant afford my lifestyle even though I will be getting a significant bump up in salary. Livin' for the citay! I will be in the $70-80 k range. Im only giving that info to give you a sense of where Im at and what I can afford....
^like these? i just picked up the STF Levis. I bought a 31 waist, which is snug (on a full stomach) - they didnt have 32s in my length - the label says to allow for 1" of shrinking so i might be cutting it close.. maybe this will give me the incentive i need to drop the last bit of fat! as far as shrinking.. what is the recommended process? cold wash, tumble dry on high? .. how can i regulate and stop the shrinking when i need it. i imagine i should check on them...