or Connect

Posts by yeayea

Looking for: AE - Park Aves in Black size 9 AE - Delray (or something similar) in Brown size 9 would consider comparable styles or brands if its a good deal prefer new or close to new need for a new job (business casual) on July 16! **** also looking for American Apparel basics (PM me if you have the hook-up)
Shrunk to Fit - just in time for the heat wave! exchanged the previous pair for 32x32s and shrunk in a hot tub for 40 minutes this is a much tighter fit (obviously) - the fabric bunches up a bit in places (when did i get a bubble-butt?) - im expecting that will stop after they are broken in im supprised by the amount of shrinkage (and the amount of dye that washed off!) although i do like the fit here (kinda-skinny), i think i like the pre-shrunk fit better...
Quote: Originally Posted by nyf --sure, people post 'WTB' ads: Want to Buy --bumping a thread is to make a (usually pointless) post to bring it to the top of the thread list. Nothing wrong with a bump or two, but tolerance for them decreases like a negative exponential function. thanks and thanks...
question about the B&S thread: - can i create a post announcing that i am 'in the market' for a particular item? say, AE park aves black size 9 ? if not, would there be a more appropriate venue to do so? - also, what does 'bump' mean? thx
I just received this newsletter. Its from a guy who sells personal training programs online. I cut out most of the sales pitches but left his name and website in. It is a response to a question submitted about a 4 week summer workout program. I think this explains the most up-to-date thinking on the subject in a fairly succinct way. Google search terms you might not know or check out bodybuilding.com (superset, interval training, etc.) Enjoy! ****** First,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lel I much rather prefer http://www.merchline.com/fullbleed/ for such shirts. i like those. much more subtle designs.
Quote: Originally Posted by mendel And if that weren't enough, guys' (non-Select) Ts there are still awful, boxy, 50% polyester Fruit of the Loom. yeah. i wish they were all AA tees
I noticed many people here shop on ebay. I have never bought anything on ebay. The whole auction thing throws me off. Anyway, Im willing to as I see you can get some great deals. My question is: what are the rules for buying off ebay? what are the do's and dont's? What about buying shoes? I never considered second hand shoes but again it seems there are some great deals out there. Is there a post I can reference on this? This might be more than a quickie, but I...
so, as the OP, does that mean i get a cut? this is an awesome design from oddica however, this thread has me questioning the place of elaborately designed tees in my wardrobe .. it is really cool tho!
Quote: Originally Posted by csgrad I don't think, unless with the help of roids, hes gona wake up one day and say OMG TO MUCH MUSCLE. Worrying about to much hypertrophy should be someone's least concerns, especially for a beginner. +1 yes. this sh!t takes time and dedication. especially if you are an ecotomorph (naturally skinny/lanky body type) on the other hand, weightlifting is not the only way to build an athletic body. you could...