or Connect

Posts by marg

the newer 501s are cut fuller than the 1947, but they could still work depending on your build. you want "levi's vintage clothing" 1947 501 http://trovegeneral.com/ - this is a great local store near me outside Philly. They carry LVC and Tellason. If they don't have your size, try www.mrporter.com or a few of the site sponsors. Retail, the LVC is 250 and the Tellason is 200. These are made from similar denim and should last you a very long time. Hence, why I said to...
Sherman Bros just had a trunk show and all Aldens were 15% off. Invitation only I think. It wasn't online.
that's how my 11.5 indy fits and I wear a 12 in grant. sounds about right.
Christmas, ever heard of it?I'm sure it's fine. The USPS is always crushed this time of year with a ton of volume, and I think they have been cutting back on employees, so that may impact your wait time. Don't sweat it.
Probably looking at the 1947 501. It's steep, but a great pair of jeans. Arguably the most famous of all cuts considering all the Japanese reproductions of it.
you mean besides the standard 501?
the rise is very important when looking to tuck in. i like the tellasons because they are low in the front, but the rise is like a straight-leg in the back. my shirts never untuck. i can't wear shirts tucked into my new standards because the back rise is just a little too low. OP - save some cash and get the 1947 501 if the rise works for you. The denim is decent and the rise is good for tucking in - just what you want. Just be sure to size up because they will...
probably longer than a year. ordered a cigar captoe close to a year ago, and it hasn't even been confirmed by alden yet.
First WAYWT pic... Fjallraven Vince New Standards (not pictured) scuffed up indy 405s
Venetian shoe cream and lots of brushing. Quick maintenance with a microfiber glasses wipe. Shoes will blind. proof...