or Connect

Posts by hyakku

Pretty sure kitontini been had KitonSpoo been had VersaceNataku been had basically all of the US / English vintageBrianpore been had small thingsI know I'm missing some people, but pretty sure oxford is available Edited for been had reference.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqnS2KnjlDU
Edit: Actually PMed, don't wanna clutter the thread, so I'll use this post to once again reiterate the fact that I have claimed title to RL round these parts. Been had polo.
As always all, that for giving me a bit to think about and some help. Unfortunately I leave for Europe next week so I may either wait to list them or do that BIN option and see what happens.
Gonna take my first foray onto the bay today, got a few things left over that I haven't traded here and I don't think too many people would be interested in. Wondering if anyone's got some general advice about listings or anything. I've listed a few things before, but it seems like people don't just do like a .99 auction NR with clothes as it is with a lot of other things. I'm gonna throw up this Pendleton and possibly a Canali shirt and see how they do before I put too...
Forgot my phone at home today so couldn't take pics, came across someone's like entire stash of Pink shirts, I think they were either 17/35 or 16/41 can't really recall, but there were at least 9, all different types of material. Didn't grab because they were up to about 9 or 10 a pop and I wasn't sure if anyone was interested. Also had to pass on a pair of NWT Mabitex (had a tear above the label) and a pair of Luciano Barbera pants because it looked like someone ran...
I thought the same, thankfully mikeH came through with the suggestion of a possible HSM made, which makes sense. I'm also thinking possibly Sanyo by Cynthia Cohen. Just wanted to update everyone in case they ever come across something like this.And welcome highlife, great haul. Wishing you the best in getting you wardrobe game up these next few weeks / years And if you see any sick driver hats out there remember Hyakku Edit: And damn I know we say this all the time but...
Normally wouldn't do this but my post got fucking massacred by that ridiculous conversation about the ethics of GW. I shouldn't have even brought it up. But can anyone take a look at this damn coat and see if they can help me ID it? Chain near where the tag would've been. [[SPOILER]]
Would love to see pics of that Dunhill, even if someone's got dibs. Would love it even more if they fell through and it fit . Keep us posted on this please.I REALLY need help identifying the following coat. Something about the chain and the size marking is really, really familiar, it fits me amazingly, and it feels like it's pretty great quality. I can't tell if there's handwork on the pocket stitching or what, but please someone tell me they can identify this: [[SPOILER]]...
Jesus that's sick. I think we've got flippers out here but they are usually pretty polite and I think they go for like the designer, high priced things. I don't really get why a store would stop people from buying them though, especially because most flippers are going after things that sell well (Dolce & Gabanna, Gucci, etc.) not the quality goods that people who are dedicated thrifters, or alternatively the people that actually need all these clothes search for. I think...
It's true. They can't shop during their hours. I always wondered how that worked because I figured someone would've eventually just gotten a job at a GW or SA and bought up everything in an area. That's why I'd love for one of them to give me a call and let me know they just put out an RLPL my size on the floor. I know it's highly unlikely, but at this point I'm pretty sure that's the only way I'm finding one in the wild (short of trading or buying it new -_-). I'm just...