or Connect

Posts by hyakku

I can't even wear the SC's and have 0 interest in them besides being able to proxy or trade them. I'm cool with people flipping, trading, ebaying, scheming, etc. I'm cool with people doing whatever they want and sharing info, but why would you go around posting the block of spots? Even a simple, "Yea spot in West LA had these anyone in the area PM me" is significantly better than, "Head down to X Blvd where I've lined up everything for you"Looking back, my post looks mad,...
Wow, honestly, I've never been this blunt in this thread, but thanks a fucking lot. I might as well stop hitting that spot for a while. My mind is blown right now. At least you saved me a trip tomorrow morning.Sorry gmmcl, could've hooked it for those BB shoes especially since they weren't my size but we see how that ended.Seriously can't believe one of my favorite spots just got publicly molested.Edit:AND WHY WOULD YOU GATHER THEM ALL IN ONE SPOT!? I know I'm overreacting...
uhh what? Have you not been paying attention to the last two pages man lol? Hermes ties, PRL Leather Bombers, NWOT Ferragamos, etc. I seriously think we get spoiled by this thread. Kiton and Brioni aren't the only quality things out there. I mean yes they are expensive, but some of the things found in the past few pages are likely equal in value or more valuable than their equivalent Kiton / Brioni counterparts (the ties for one).
No pics at the moment because I just came back from a hike in the mountains, but I came home to my Purple Label PRL Sports Coat from Beck. MY FUCKING MAN! By far the best coat I've ever owned, replaced all of my favorite items immediately. Had to give a shout out and major thanks to Beck for coming through. It's a bit big, but I'll brawl with my tailor before I let him tell me he won't fit this. And a NWT Polo Tie I forgot about?
Lol I'm in class so I wasn't adding posts just scrolling through pics, saw this and nearly netted myself. I think peope across the room are looking at me because I audibly gasped and my jaw dropped until I read there weren't any suits in there
I don't really understand the issue some people are having. New members AREN'T cluttering the thread by spamming "dibs" posts and instead following the rules and PMing, and people are getting upset? I've had a couple of new members PM me, two of which have hooked me up. Furthermore, I don't know who some of you are dealing with in this thread, but most of us selling or trading here don't look to gouge each other. When I say I'm "selling" something it's generally maybe...
This. I see it's that time of the month where people come out and complain that it's not just people bragging about their Kiton finds daily (because that happens everyday). It's like clockwork, literally, the last time this was an issue was around the last week of January. Look what week it is again.What some of you guys don't get is that the trades ARE kept to PMs. In the past week I've done at least four trades after posting my "brags" and have contacted others to do the...
Did that guy really have that many suits? My God.
edit: agh DP instead of editing my bad
You don't want me and my people to have to run up on you for exposing us do you? To 46:Lol, I'm a bit confused, do you mean like the maker? Because it seems pretty clear that you know they are vintage PRL boots Bench Made in Maine. Or are you wondering if someone like C&J made these? If the latter, I don't think it would be anyone in particular since I believe (I could be wrong someone else who doesn't want my title but knows this answer correct me ) the Bench Made USA...