or Connect

Posts by hyakku

I still cant believe people are talking about DMs attire after demanding he post pictures. It's not like he volunteered it. DM, stick around, it's really not that serious. I once wore red sweatpants and a yellow long sleeve shirt when I was going through my "hood" phase way back in HS and got called Ronald McDonald for the day. Still kept my friends, still on my path to success, and honestly a few days later you'll laugh about it with good friends. This really won't break...
LOL. I had to laugh at that shoe line. Honestly though man I see what you're saying but I really doubt any of those kids said much. I'd be more willing to take up your cause if he was suggesting that this is a great outfit to go out with, but I mean DM himself said he knew it was kind of funky. I'm just gonna leave it there because honestly, we're grown men discussing the nuances of a prom to the point that someone had to pull out their old prom pictures. You also...
What you all are saying to dm is completely irrelevant though. First of all, he's just entering college, he won't be wearing mainly MC for a while. Second, I'm going to assume that while he liked the sneakers, they are also just practical. Who the hell wants to mess up a pair of oxfords (thrifted or not) at a prom surrounded by drunk peers dancing? Trust me, I've worn some of my nicer shoes out to what I know would likely end up being a rowdy night and immediately...
As always, gotta give appreciation to those who came through for me with offers of the suit. I'm pretty sure Lookingr8 just saved me a ton of money this summer and likely improved my chances of returning to my firm or another one during my 1L summer. Realizing how much people have done for me, I'm going to give away a few things for just shipping that I never got to trade or put on ebay. They're nothing too crazy, but they are pretty nice (those D&G cord/jeans, PRL made in...
Sup beck, I'll pm you later but I've got a couple of friends in your position that often talk to me about things like this. I can't say that I can solve anything, but I'd like to think I've given my friends a couple of ideas, and all of them don't necessarily require you taking the conventional office route. Immediately upon reading your posts for instance, I wondered why you aren't looking into Coding, programming and comp sci independently? You could pick up Python,...
It's been a while since I posted. Hope everyone is well. Had a good trip in London and The Netherlands. Also thanks to simonc for giving me some tips on thrifting in London. The last morning i was there I snuck out of the hostel to do some thrifting, but somehow ended up at the Oxfam that only sells books. No worries though becaus somehow I got lost leaving Borough High Street to Somewhere in west kensington, and then literally toured London for miles on foot walking past...
Lol didn't realize I had written a wall of text, IOS device. Yes, it's exactly our size / smaller, I initially picked it, all the pants and sports coats up for just you, but I walked in telling myself I wasn't gonna spend extra money in case you didn't want it and I couldn't move them before I left to London for Thursday. So instead, I just grabbed the suit because I figured if you didn't want it, I would take that as a sign from the gods to take my second D&G suit and...
Ugh, said I wasn't going to spend anymore until I got back from vacation next week, but stopped by a store near one of my old spots and figured I'd stop in. Wish I hadn't. Small guy about my size must've donated a huge haul, bunch of Dolce & Gabanna, Gucci, and other shirts, but I didn't see any Kiton/Brioni/etc. level stuff and I didn't have the time or money to spend there so I just scooped this Dolce & Gabanna suit because it just looked too damn good to be left there....
This is all I mean. This makes a lot more sense than doing that.In another spot a few blocks down from this GW there are MULTIPLE people that camp out there with laptops checking their tags and posting shit on ebay from the store. I don't mind what flippers do, it's a free country and if they want to make money that's cool, but making it easier for people that don't even want to wear clothes is just stupid.I'm not gonna keep mucking up the thread with this nonsense, once I...
LOL, this logic doesn't make sense. If it was the case that I was the only one who felt this way and wasn't just going to be blunt about it, everyone would be posting where they got their finds for everyone in the region to come by and pick a store clean. Again, to the new guy my bad for "yelling" at you, I really have nothing against you, I'm more like "wtf" was with that logic, but there's no way anyone is going to sit here and tell me that they just post the addresses...