or Connect

Posts by hyakku

Was getting tired of seeing finds and haven't been out in a while so I just hit a GW in the city by my new office. Was heartbroken for Brian or myself when I couldn't find the pants to a super recent Brooks suit (looked like the new label a step under golden fleece ) in 36/30, then found a pair of moth ridden Brioni pants and finally a stained Isaia Napoli shirt. Didnt have much time to look, but there were also some nice ties. Slightly more than LA prices but I've got a...
LOL I used to live in LA and never came across a haul like that. Already missing that place. Still, how has every park ave or cap toe in general been size 12 lately? This is really bugging me out. The second I walk away from the thread though, I know a hundred 9.5 oxfords are going up for sale.
God damnit. How do all the damn good shoes come in a size bigger or under than mine? A 44 is like a 10.5 right? Do Europeans not have a size between 9 and 10.5 damnit!?Here's hoping DM has something for me in his next post.
Oh man, as a man on his second Discovery, let me welcome you to the fold. Now that you're a confirmed glutton for punishment might I suggest you go download a copy of the rave and invest in certain wobbly extensions depending on if you got a range or a discovery ( we aren't friends anymore if you just bought a freelander). And don't worry, I'll be here to keep you company on those nights she keeps you up with all her noises and leaks, all rover owners have been there....
I looked around, seems ae Sanford's run pretty true to size so I'll probably have to pass. My search continues -_-.
I might be interested in those Sanford's if anyone can let me know how they tend to fit? I'm usually a 9.5D. Anyone know? I'll have some pretty nice stuff for you if I can make em work.
Got out all the free stuff today to the people that paid shipping. Got a few things left. I want to note again, I am not looking for cost + shipping, just shipping. Should be about 6-10 bucks for each shirt left depending on what you want (or can combine them into one package). Only three or four things left. Also, sorry for anyone who wants measurements. I'm not only extremely lazy considering I'm giving these away, but I actually cannot find a measure here at my house in...
Sup all. My car should be arriving here in NJ from LA since I'm moving up to Michigan this fall. As promised here's a link to the album of free stuff. Not much but whoever would like it at cost plus shipping and you've been a cool member to me or to others it's all yours to eBay or whatever you will. you don't have to have done a direct trade with me at all. http://imgur.com/a/AsC7H Also, anyone for some solid ties I could trade for or buy? Would like a few solid...
Lol I get you on B, and I mean on A, if you've worn something for a while and it just stops fitting I think you've gotten the use that the original forum member intended.Most of us have been here long enough to know whos flipping stuff and not.Why that guy posted a private PM that made him look worst is beyond me, but I'm pretty sure it's a judgement thing. .Also, for you guys that eBay, later tonight I'll have those things you all can have for free+shipping. Should fetch...
The plot thickens!Also, looking back at my post, that reads like one of the most hippie posts I've ever made with all the "mans". Finally I normally wouldn't do this but:LOOKINGR8 ANSWER YOUR DAMN PMs BROSEF, I WANT THAT PAL.