or Connect

Posts by hyakku

LOL "Mind the Gap" After visiting London I can appreciate that so much more. My title? Law inspired: "Docker's Review"
Didn't forget to post last night. Got back from visiting D.C. late and then my car seemed to be having some weird issue which thankfully just looks like an exhaust leak (I swear that having a Land Rover has prepared me for being married). In any case, got pictures of the find. Only thing I did notice is that on one of the shoulders/pit area inside needs it's lining restiched before the lining tears down the arm. Thankfully the stitching is coming out cleanly by the seam,...
^^ Bro, you clearly are still a rook. Who pays full price for TP anymore? Start hitting the good spots during the week and pick up some QUALITY TP.
Sorry bruh, definitely gonna be some 9.5Ds for me or mex
God damnit I need to get bigger faster. All the best stuff is for the 40R guys -_- I'll get measurements and pics later as well Grendel. If you, spoo or nataku can't fit it the list is starting to get smaller and smaller of who I can offer it to.
My man Really wish you were a 40R so I could bless you with this pick up yesterday, but trust when I say you'll have some fire gear along with my cash for looking out for me in the very near future.Also, was in a rush this morning as I forgot I was headed to DC for the day to visit another office. Can't really complain since I'm blessed to be at this job which has given me so much crazy exposure to big law before even joining LS, but in my rush out I forgot to snap...
Lookingr8, I'm pretty sure that is LP made but wait for one of the veterans to come through and confirm. Also, a surprise for someone who's hooked it up or just been generally a good contributor later tonight or tomorrow in the AM. Someone won't be disappointed, trust.
Agreed with this. Also, anyone whose ever hooked it up for me, if you see I've got something you like don't hesistate to bring up the past. I'm 100% with Klobber, sometimes I just don't find stuff in your guys sizes for a really long time, then I forget what sizes people are except people who recently PMed me. I don't want people to think they'll offend me or something by reminding me of a great hookup in the past.With that said, still looking for some damn oxfords -_-....
[[SPOILER]] This definitely isn't a Lindenberg. They never have backwards L's. Damn now I really want to know as I'm falling in love with this thing more and more by the minute.This also reminds me, a while back I posted this coat and couldn't figure out what it was. Turns out it's J. Crew, saw a nearly identical peacoat but shorter a few months ago with the same chain and it was actually labeled, so in case anyone ever stumbles across something like this you know: (It's...
Went back today, a bunch of those Charles T. shirts were gone. Definitely have found a nice spot though, didn't have much time at lunch but there was a nice Burberry London tie, some new higher end suits, a Canali SC and some other things I had to pass on. Broke until next week so I can only really proxy cheap things or things I get lucky on for you guys, but once I'm good I'm pretty sure i've found a treasure trove for you 16-17 guys / 42/44 guys out there.Did pick up one...