or Connect

Posts by hyakku

When they don't, you know where to find me
God damnit, all of you dog owners making me want to buy a dog. I'll be damned if I fall in love with... God damnit. BRB, gonna go try to convince a house full of rising 1L's that a dog will actually HELP us during finals. Edit: How did a thumbnail photo get reblown up? Apologies to anyone on their phone, I know the pain
Cross post from the official thread in response to those of you who expressed interest here:Apologies everyone for taking so long with this. I ended up loosing my company BB in the car I had an accident in so that took a bit of time figuring out and recovering, then I got roped into some extra work right before leaving Friday (can't complain though, the experience is killer and my associate mentor is the man). In any case, I got some better pics and the measurements of...
Apologies everyone for taking so long with this. I ended up loosing my company BB in the car I had an accident in so that took a bit of time figuring out and recovering, then I got roped into some extra work right before leaving Friday (can't complain though, the experience is killer and my associate mentor is the man). In any case, I got some better pics and the measurements of that Corneliani Linea Sartoria jacket: [[SPOILER]] Measurements:Length = 30.5Shoulders =...
Wow, everyone's already given great advice, but is no one else impressed/shocked at a 19 year old med student? What's the story behind that man? You'll be entering your residency and just be turning legal to drink. Bad ass and congrats on what I'm assuming is hard work.
Apologies to everyone that asked about the Corneliani Linea Sartoria jacket measurements. The driver that was taking me home and myself got rear ended by a Tahoe on the way back from Sleep no More (WHICH, HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK IT UP AND THEN FLY TO NY AND EXPERIENCE THIS). I'll try to get some later today for sure as well as better pictures.
HOLY SHIT THAT YOHJI. LET ME HAVE IT. LET ME HAVE IT. CAN I HAVE YO NUMBA!?
I'll get them for you later vex, I accidentally left them at home this morning running out for work. Regardless though, I'd like to do it again just because I initially took them really hastily and want to make sure whoever gets this can use it since I'm basically giving it away. The cost was only $8 (ironic considering they had BB stuff marked up to like $40) so with shipping it'll likely come out to about $17 to anyone I proxy it for, and maybe about $30 to anyone I sell...
Holy fuck when did we start this thread? I haven't been on SW&D for like a year. Fuck. Yes.
I've seen a bunch of staples your size in NY recently. I should get a chance to hit some spots tomorrow, I'll let you know what I can do.Also, tentatively available if no one else that has helped me or just been a generally good contributor (since I haven't been around as much in the official thread) doesn't want it. Needs some slight restriching by the right(?) pit, thankfully it came out clean at the seam so it should probably be free from a tailor or max $10 from a...