or Connect

Posts by hyakku

Two quick questions. First, does RAF make selvedge jeans? I'm looking at this link trying to figure out if they are raw, regular jeans, or even real. Guy has perfect feedback though: http://www.ebay.com/itm/315-Italy-RAF-SIMONS-Leather-Patch-Hard-Raw-Dark-Wash-Denim-Jeans-28-X-34-/261113032121?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item3ccb8cadb9 Second, I'm rebuilding my jeans wardrobe (before they were just unfitted, too baggy). For the past few months I've been wearing some dark...
Wow, been a while since I've been up here. I see people are still killing it! Happy New Years guys, sorry I've been gone a while. First semester of law school didn't want to be distracted, plus, living out here in Michigan, the pickings seem slim (but I haven't had a chance to look around yet. Might spend some time these last few days of break browsing). Got some requests I wanted to see if anyone could fulfill before turning to the bay though. 1. Anyone got a Ski type...
Anyone know if the Garden State Plaza in Jersey still has the suit left? Looking for a 38R / 30 Pant and might send a friend there if they still have it. Haven't really been following along but I didn't realize they had gotten so discounted, might as well pick one up.
Damn tell me that's a small or slim cut medium and available. Would love someone like this to brave Michigan falls and winters.Also, finished prepping the Landy for my trip to Ann Arbor. I plan to take my rest stops at goodwills along 80 to prevent burnout from a 9+ hour drive and hopefully steal some finds from people out in western PA, eastern Ohio, and southern Michigan. Hopefully I choose the right three goodwills, unless there are more popular thrifts in those states...
Jesus, finds recently have been ridiculous. Samuelsohn, Brioni ties for everyone, RLPL everywhere, I'm feeling a golden month for September hopefully. I'll hit up Michigan stores hard for a few days before buckling down, hopefully Ann Arbor and the surrounding areas have some nice stuff. Also plan to repost a few things now that fall is coming for the new members. I kept that Corneliani Linea Sarotria in hopes that someone cool would need a 40R SC, and now that there are...
I did a few searches and haven't found any good information on this topic. I'm looking to invest in some wingtip boots that can be worn fairly casually and for semi-formal occasions (think business casual for a law firm). I initially intended on just biting the bullet and buying the Daltons, but as I'll be in Michigan for the next three years (which isn't in the Midwest, but definitely shares that weather), fall and winters now mean rain and snow (something I hadn't...
Wow, been gone for like two weeks and it seems things have gone down. In short, frenchy was banned, and DM7? DM7 started a new site (which, by the way, can I get an invite to or do I need to talk to DM or something?), and there was like a four day run where everyone found Brioni? Does that about sum things up?Since I'm about to start law school soon I probably won't be around as much as I was this summer, but had to post my last find from NY. For now I'm going to say most...
Looks real GMMM. A quick hypebeast search turns up that Black Label is reserved for Japan, and I can confirm (from my limited Japanese) that that is, at the very least, authentic Japanese writing. The stitching looks on point, and I highly doubt that anyone faking Burberry is going to do the Black Label, Japan only line and be diligent enough to research Japanese words to put on their tags. I could be wrong though.
Nice concealed, I completely forgot they dropped today. Could've made a quick few hundred. Kind of disappointed in myself. Edit: And after seeing frenchy, I'm definitely down to go cart tipping with you breh
Yea dig, he started a new consignment site as well and announced it for 20k. Luxeswap, check it out.Also meant to add, selvedge jeans at 29-30x30 or 32 I'm also looking to buy or trade for. And there have been way too many finds lately. I'm gonna go to at least one GW after work today, I'm tired of everyone getting all these finds without me.