or Connect

Posts by hyakku

I'm glad someone else had the same reaction. What the hell man, I come up here to brag and now I'll just wait until I can get pics since people are pulling out Lobbs and Brioni's like it's nothing nowadays.
Ah damn, left because they were about to close. I realize that my phone didn't submit this post until recently, sorry man. I think I'm gonna go back tomorrow if time allots depending on what my tailor says out here about the arms on these (almost all had surgeon cuffs and I don't wanna ruin the suit).Did pick up the Dunhill, Chester Barrie for people up here if I decide to pass (knew someone would be interested, BP?) and One of the Carl Stuart's for myself (FINALLY A...
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT, ok in the field, just came across about 9 Oprhans, suits or SC , one from fendi (suit at 75), one dunhill, and some suits from Carl Stuart and orphans from Richard James. ALL 36R, but the arms are too short not sure , should i get them all? also not sure if I should grab the orphans from James Most are pinstriped and don't seem like they would make good SCs. Thoughts on just grabbing them too?
Anyone got any good tips for taking photos in a small apartment? Went to take some yesterday and couldn't get any damn good oens in this small bedroom I'm renting in NYC. I see some people use kitchen tables but the lighting is poor there and I'd feel kind of like a dick for comandeering the kitchen (which is basically part of the living room in manhattan) for pictures of clothes. I want to post though -_- so badly that I'm thinking I may just have to do that. Don't really...
So down for the scavenger hunt. Also, pics to come later but had a pretty great pants weekend: Rag n Bone Selvedge that look to have been worn a couple of times MAX (still stiff and starchy), Multiple Paul Smith pants that fit me (jeans and trousers), TWO pairs of Bonobos, one a 30 (think I'm keeping) another a 36 Made in Manhattan that will be available, a down filled vintage vest from Yoose (?), Charles Thrywitt (sp) Black Label Shirt (didn't even know they made these),...
Jesus WTF guys I found a pair of wool pants that fit me this weekend and thought I had a great haul. Damn I feel like an old man in the game right now. Good news, got some early, pre-OCI interviews with some of my top choice firms, so excited about that. Mediocre news, only really have one suit that's gonna work for interviewing, and I've been using that for the past year and a half or so for interviewing. Since I've finally put on some mass, all the alterations I did on...
So I leave for a few months to get all lawyerly and we've got people in Ferrari's now?? Damn, I shouldn't have fallen off the wagon, I might've had a Bugatti had I stuck with it. Good to be back though guys, glad to see people are still killing it and doing their thing. Back in NY this summer so I'll probably be doing a bit of thrifting here and there, but also gonna be looking to pick up some staples and maybe some new shoes/shirts. Ended up going through with my plan...
Yea, we've got a small one with some employers (only really aiming for one in particular as I'm more focused on some firms). Although it would be nice for the one OCI interview, I'm more hopeful that I can have it in time for potential firm callbacks if I'm fortunate enough to land them in the upcoming weeks.Also, thanks to everyone who has already offered help. Haven't found anything yet but I appreciate the offers for help and won't forget it whenever I get back on the...
Hey all, wondering if anyone can help me out. Out here in Michigan pickings are slim, so I'm hoping I can call on the goodwill I've built up over the past few years. I'm looking for another staple suit, around 38R/30W. One of the ones I've had is actually getting uncomfortably tight (finally gained some weight after all this working out lol), and the other got damaged while I was moving apparently, leaving me with only one "alright" suit to interview for OCI with (it's...
Can anyone tell me how the outlaw selvedge jeans stretch? I bought a pair of black outlaw RRLs and I like the fit except the crotch is a little tight. I can button all the buttons fine and not be too uncomfortable, but I'm hoping there's a little bit of stretching that accompanies them. Does anyone know? I've been looking through the thread and can't seem to find anything.