or Connect

Posts by smah

MISTER FREEDOM DENIM PEACOAT. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mister-Freedom-Denim-Peacoat-Size-XL-/201677260636?hash=item2ef4e6c75c:g:VkoAAOSwLnBX6YE7 Gently used MF sc301 Okinawa denim peacoat in XL. This was the J.Crew collab version of this coat, 2011 I believe. Soaked twice and hung to dry. Worn very little and the electric blue is just starting to show through in some areas. Gently worn, this coat spent much of its life in my closet. Sleeve length shortened to...
Hand made in Oakland, Ca. by the Duke of Denim, Mr. Roy Slaper. If you are looking, you know what these are. RS02, 36x34, handmade in 2011/2012 retailed by SelfEdge. The only Japanese denim Roy has ever sewn for sale, as far as I know. 15 oz. Nihon Menpu of Okayama fame. One man show. It is not an exaggeration to say that these are almost impossible to find. The only other small 2 person handmade jean of this quality is Ooe Yofukuten whose latest release is almost...
Mister Freedom Californian Lot64, JAPANESE DENIM, 13.75 oz. Originally $330, check misterfreedom.com Absolutely gently worn, cold water washed, hung in the sun to dry, Why am I selling? The gym. Simple as that. Lost 20 lbs. Photos display accurate color, no wear in the pocket opening, seat etc... Still solid indigo color, no fade yet. BIG style measurements. Waist: 18" Front rise: 13" Back rise: 16" Upper thigh : 12.5" Knee: 9.5" Leg opening: 8.5" inseam: 34" Ask...
Hand made in Oakland, Ca. by the Duke of Denim, Mr. Roy Slaper. If you are looking, you know what these are. RS02, 36x34, handmade in 2011/2012 retailed by SelfEdge. The only Japanese denim Roy has ever sewn for sale, as far as I know. 15 oz. Nihon Menpu of Okayama fame. One man show. It is not an exaggeration to say that these are almost impossible to find. The only other small 2 person handmade jean of this quality is Ooe Yofukuten whose latest release is almost...
Cool. Glad you got them.... I can assume it was because they had your size. If not, 5 months in a queue and miserable customer service.
Exactly. Time for me to move on.
That's cool. My experience with ordering and customer service was a f***ing NIGHTMARE. I'm the unlucky one, cost me time and money. Glad you had a good experience.
After 5 months of back and forth with Viberg, I have one word for this and any Viberg thread............White's!
After 5 months of back and forth with Viberg, I have one word for this and any Viberg thread............White's!
One word for this and any Viberg thread............White's!