or Connect

Posts by smah

Cool. Glad you got them.... I can assume it was because they had your size. If not, 5 months in a queue and miserable customer service.
Exactly. Time for me to move on.
That's cool. My experience with ordering and customer service was a f***ing NIGHTMARE. I'm the unlucky one, cost me time and money. Glad you had a good experience.
After 5 months of back and forth with Viberg, I have one word for this and any Viberg thread............White's!
After 5 months of back and forth with Viberg, I have one word for this and any Viberg thread............White's!
One word for this and any Viberg thread............White's!
Kashiwa It might be the case of under-promise, over-deliver. Maybe they understand that getting 10 guys to agree can take 5 months...it's already one month from your first post. Simple fact is, that you probably wouldn't have to bail if you had 5.5K from 9 guys after your 3rd or 4th post. scottcw Looks like we'll be rocking them first.
While it's honorable to try to get a few fans together to place a groupie order.... Its similar to getting a group of friends to agree on a movie or a restaurant......the more options people have, the less likely they are to make a decision. Bail and place your own order for what you want. While 10% off is attractive it isn't worth the 150% upcharge in BS. I ordered mine in October and they're in the mail. Call Jason and bite your own bullet instead of making one guy...
in a toned down ed scissorhands kind of way
Sammies are sold