or Connect

Posts by herid

I have for sale some excellent new and pre-owned shoes. They've all been stored in my closet, in shoe bags with shoe tress, and in the boxes. My home is smoke and pet free. I only accept PayPal. Church's 'Prague' split toe penny loafer. Black, size UK8.5F, US 9.5D. Made in England. These are brand new, never worn. I bought these last year, and just never got around to wearing them. They're gorgeous, and I kept putting off wearing them. I figured that I may as well...
Corrected sizing on the AE Clifton from 9.5EEE to 9EEE.
Church's 'Grafton' wingtip bluchers. Sandalwood, size UK8 F, US 9D. These are brand new, never worn. I bought these last year, and just never got around to wearing them. They're gorgeous, and I kept putting off wearing them. I figured that I may as well clear some closet space. I have the original box and shoe cloth. $450.00 or best offer. $400.00 shipped. SOLD http://www.church-footwear.com/en/UK/man/heavy-sole/grafton/polished-binder-sandalwood Church's...
Well, I've been stuck inside all day and figured what better time then now to finally go through some of the shoes that I either never wore or never fit quite right. Ferragamo 'Parigi' Drivers. Retails for $495. Brand new, never worn. Black, Size 8.5 US. They were a gift and they were at least a half size too small and terribly narrow. I have the shoe bags, but not the box. $250. $220 shipped. $205 shipped. SOLD Allen Edmonds ' Clifton' blucher. Walnut, Size...
You should consider the Strand in Walnut.
Quote: Originally Posted by runsurfswim I have a hat. But what I have discovered is that, sometimes, what works in the style world isn't necessarily 'normal' in the real world. What are the best ways to get around this? The best way around that is simply to not care what others think. If you feel comfortable with what you're wearing, then go for it.
Custom AE Mcallister in suede would be close.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncaring Who is ernest? He's the guy begging you to stop necrobumping.
June 17
AE Clifton in black and walnut for 199.90. To Boot New York Aaron also for 199.90. Not bad considering the 295 original price tags.