or Connect

Posts by CTYGGG

Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisGold New arrival - Chamois with double water-loc sole. Very nice Chris! What color are those? I'm guessing earth, but could be the tobacco. I just pulled the trigger on the Winn Perry little tanks in tobacco and I am awaiting delivery this week.
Quote: Originally Posted by PHILIPBENNY Ravello Cap Toe [IMG][/IMG] Cigar Indy [IMG][/IMG] #8 Tanker [IMG][/IMG] Great looking boots!
LS #8 Ranger Shoes on the Crepe Sole
Winn Perry Chromexcel Workman Oxford making their maiden voyage.
Quote: Originally Posted by Patron Silver General question- I just got a pair of LHS in Shell Color #8 Since one foot is longer than the other, I went down a 1/2 size. Problem is that the big toe on my larger foot is touching the front of the shoe. The other (smaller) foot fits great. Should I expect these to stretch a touch as they break in, or should I go the the cobbler and have him stretch the tight shoe?? Thanks for all the great info here and for...
Zippyh that is a great Alden collection! I'm really loving the Whiskey Indy boot, the Ravello NST boot and of course the #4 4x4's. Makes me want to wear my #4's right now.
Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisGold "Unlined" typically refers only to the tongue and the toe-box. That is correct Chris.
Quote: Originally Posted by MickCollins1916 #8 short wingtips on the Grant last today Looking sharp on the Grant.
Quote: Originally Posted by framus Just now picked these up from AldenDC Trubalance, Color8 Indy: with water lock sole Very nice boots Dr. Jones.
Quote: Originally Posted by borderline mcarthur I hope you don't mind but many of us are fascinated by your collection so I went through the photos on this thread and came up with what I'm sure is a partial inventory of your collection. Very impressive! mcarthur's Alden Collection "Remember quality is more important then quantity" -mcarthur 5/19/10 Color #4-Black-Saddle Color #8-Captoe-boots Color #8-Captoes Color #8-Chukkas Color...