or Connect

Posts by CTYGGG

Quote: Originally Posted by lxlfeng mmhmm agreed, thats why im doing the pre-order for the context cordovan tanker! If you don't want to wait Citishoes has them in stock. Here's the link… http://www.citishoes.com/custom_boots.htm
I'm loving my pair of Little Tanks that I purchased. Not many miles on them and I just posted them a few pages back. Gotta say the plantation sole is really growing on me it makes the boot flexible right out of the box and ultra comfy for walking. Nice rugged casual boot and low maintenance as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by Two Shoes Thanks for the help everybody. I am going to exchange them for a 9D (the next smallest size available) and see how that feels. They didn't have anything in a Trubalance last and the 10 I tried on (I think it was a Barrie?) felt fine lengthwise, but narrow. Which is part of why this is so confusing. Check out Winn Perry, they have the little tanks on the Barrie. Both earth and tobacco are in stock in a...
Quote: Originally Posted by jasonfoote303 My new pair! Snuff Suede Indy with Red Brick sole from Unionmade SF Nice purchase they look great!
Quote: Originally Posted by citamlli In the first picture, it is to the right of where the shoe is flexed. The tear is very small but none the less a tear. Can I prevent it from getting larger and can I fill it in or anything? You could always try the spoon trick.
Quote: Originally Posted by citamlli I recently purchased some used 975s. I noticed on my right pair on the outer side where the shoe flexes that there is a slight tear beginning. Can this be fixed and should I be concerned. I don't see a tear in these pics. If in doubt use a horsehair brush on the area in question. Cordovan is quite resilient.
Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisGold Whiskey caps Very nice Chris. Nothing says warmer weather better than whiskey and the balmoral is a nice touch.
Winn Perry Little Tanks
Quote: Originally Posted by stant62 Looking for a pair of color 8 tankers - Anyone know where I can cop? Looked at Context and Leather Soul but no go. TSM has the NST boot in Ravello and #8 on the Aberdeen last. Here's the link… http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-men..._cordovan.html
Quote: Originally Posted by enigma77 ^ Yeah, very nice for sure. I'd be interested to know where they're from. The Rough Roy (from Context) is very similar, but has a crepe sole (which I'm not into). It looks like th LS Pitt boot, but I could be wrong. The sole on this model adds a nice touch of class over the crepe.