or Connect

Posts by CTYGGG

Quote: Originally Posted by wj4 I was hesitant to buy a pair of Whiskey LWBs as I feared they may be too similar to my tannish J. Crew version LWBs. As a result, I went and got Whiskey PTBs instead. Here's a side by side comparison to show the similarity/difference in color hues. Nice purchase! They both look great, but that PTB is stunning.
Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisGold I'm in. Let's say Monday is Alden collection pic day.
Anyone interested in doing an Alden collection picture day? We can always go back to endless sizing questions on another day.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger To me nothing beats seeing the pictures of shoes in this thread. It always delivers. One thing that does drive me nuts though, are the shoes I see posted that I absolutely LOVE (like the recent postings of several saddles) that I know just won't work for me. Those navy and snuff saddles are so gorgeous, but with my aesthetic I feel I'd look like a complete tool in them. Anyone else feel this? OK, rant over,...
Quote: Originally Posted by mcarthur ravello chukkas argyles otc Looking sharp mac!
Quote: Originally Posted by mcarthur wear at least three different times walking on carpeting before you take the shoes to walk on the concrete to ascertain that the fit is right for you The mac method. : )
Quote: Originally Posted by sazon rkusmant: the #8 Indys on the left are just awesome. Where did u score them? TSM has 'em in stock on the commando sole sans the speed hooks.
[quote=mcarthur;4424749] Quote: Originally Posted by CTYGGG My latest purchase...Black Shell Boot on the Leydon Last with the Crepe Plantation Sole nice looking boots! enjoy wearing. i am not a fan of the crepe sole Thanks mcarthur. The crepe sole is really growing on me…great for casual wear & when you need to put walking miles on. The crepe makes for a really flexible sole similiar to the flex welt…comfy right outta the box. Just another...
Quote: Originally Posted by randomkoreandude wow looks amazing ... thanks for your help btw for before. it was very helpful and fixed my problem did you find the error/issue or was there nothing noticeably wrong with it? No problem, always glad to help out a fellow forum member. Couldn't really detect what made 'em seconds, so I decided they were worth keeping. : )
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger I love mine! Mac, those are such a beautiful brown! Selling my 9E ravello LWB if anyone is interested...in my sig. Gotta say Ranger those Ravello LWB's are sweet and look great. I've been known to fit in a 9E on the Barrie…