or Connect

Posts by CTYGGG

Quote: Originally Posted by zippyh Ravello varies a lot. Ravello and Whiskey. That's a variety I could live with. You have a spectacular collection of Aldens.
Quote: Originally Posted by wj4 FedEx just dropped off the black shells. Aldens for this week: That's a great week! They look great enjoy wearing them.
Quote: Originally Posted by borderline What's your opinion about this flaw in my new Ravello LWB. I noticed it after taking some pictures and still haven't worn them. I have been offered a full refund, but I'm not sure how big of a deal it is. What do you think? The medallion is off center on the left shoe. That's too bad about those ravello LWB's. I'd return them now for that flaw will always gnaw at you everytime you wear them. Just my...
Quote: Originally Posted by trunks206 WOW what a last few days! I don't even know why I kept looking through all the pictures, heart stopping stuff. Thanks to everyone who posted their collections. Here is the newest addition to my small humble collection... Cigar LWB. I freakin love these! Nice purchase! They look great and cigar is very versatile.
Quote: Originally Posted by mcarthur ravello tassels argyles otc Great shoes mac! What last are those on?
Quote: Originally Posted by srivats I think natural is too light -- here is how it looks after a few coats of venetian cream. Pics from AAAC. I always thought that natural CXL was too light, but these pics after some venetian cream changed my mind. Some natural CXL is now on my list to purchase.
Alden collection picture day was great! Thanks to everyone who shared pics the variety of shoes & boots was great. Now back to endless sizing questions...
[quote=mcarthur;4452203] Quote: Originally Posted by CTYGGG My Alden Collection outstanding collection Thanks for the compliment mac! Your whiskey PTB's are looking great.
My Alden Collection Clockwise...Leffot Cigar Indy, Black Shell Crepe Boot, #8 Wingtips, WP Little Tanks, Snuff Suede on the Commando, AOC AF32's and Ravello Chukka Clockwise...LS Suede NST, LS Ranger #8, WP Indy Shoe, PTB #8 on the Flexwelt, #4 4x4's and Monks on the Plaza.
Quote: Originally Posted by dannynoonan Is there more than one type of commando sole? All the other commando soles I saw in this thread had lugs all the way to the edge on the heel, but not the forefoot. Are these the Ultimate Jump Boot from Leather Soul? They certainly look like the LS Ultimate Jumper Boot, but the LS are on the double oiled waterlock sole. My guess is someone had their local cobbler make a commando sole by modifying the...