or Connect

Posts by CTYGGG

AOC AF95...Thanks Adam Hipstamatic Bonus Pic Whiskey PTB...Thank You Kathy Hipstamatic Bonus Pic
Quote: Originally Posted by kgmessier Ravello Chukkas Epaulet Rivet Chinos BR Mid-Calf Argyles Stylized Bonus Pic Nice ensemble! Love the details & the bonus pic.
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcellionheart Did you pick up the brown wingtips? Would have preferred them, but as my gf says "You don't have any black boots." I did purchase the AF95's they arrive on Tuesday. : )
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcellionheart PSA: Alden of Carmel is clearing out some stuff. I made sure I reserved a pair of black leydon wingtip boots in my size before I made the PSA, though. Ha! I noticed this last Tuesday and stocked up myself.
Quote: Originally Posted by cyc wid it I just might, but saving a couple hundred bucks doesn't hurt. I hear you on that. Which model of the Indy are you looking for?
Quote: Originally Posted by cyc wid it looking for some size 9 Indys... too slow on 2 now Just my 2 cents and I don't mean to offend you, but why don't you just purchase a pair brand new? That way you know you're getting a great boot and you'll have them for many years of great wear.
Quote: Originally Posted by nemuine Well, I can only find them in Ds, so 6D? The Trubalance is the widest last that Alden produces, I would recommend the C width. Check out the link they carry 'em. http://www.NorthRiverOutfitter.com/p...ome_excel.html
Quote: Originally Posted by vivalet here is my alden collection so far... with three more pairs on the way! context rough roy, 9901, LS NST tanker lady calf, snuff PTB, LB ravello monk straps, 1494s (which are for sale since they are a size too big!) Nice collection!
Quote: Originally Posted by mcarthur whiskey lwb argyles otc Looking great mac! Just purchased the whiskey LWB today and they arrive at my house on Thursday.
Leather Soul Snuff Suede NST kinda day