or Connect

Posts by CTYGGG

Quote: Originally Posted by makewayhomer I don't think it is interest that is causing these to not get made. ravello boots fly off the shelves whenever they are made, its the supply that is much harder. though, getting in on pre-order does make it more likely that you will actually be able to buy a pair I realize that the supply of whiskey and ravello shell are limited. I think it's 500 hides for 1 that are made into whiskey. Nothing wrong in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcellionheart Received my black wingtip boots today. AOC AF107? Very nice and enjoy wearing them.
Quote: Originally Posted by interlockingny My guess is that Kathy has shown in the past to be receptive to makeup suggestions and Stephen has sold the Ravello captoe boot before. That is correct. I'm just trying to generate interest in a special makeup boot from a retailer. I wouldn't be opposed to a ravello Indy, either. The more SF members who express interest, the greater the chance of getting a special makeup produced. I guess a consensus or...
Anyone who's interested in trying to get a whiskey Indy boot made up needs to call Kathy at the Alden DC store @ 1-(202)-347-2308 Anyone who's interested in trying to get a ravello captoe boot made up needs to email Steven @ info@leffot.com. The only way either one of these boots could possibly get produced is to take the time out of your day and express interest to either retailer. I'm in for either pair and have called Kathy already and will email Steven today.
Quote: Originally Posted by kgmessier Nice day for a family photo... Color #8 Longwing Color #8 and Black Saddle Burgundy Perforated Cap Toe Ravello Chukka Whiskey Cap Toe Tan and Brown NST Saddle ??? Great collection & outstanding pics. My suggestion for #7 is suede, maybe an unlined PTB.
Quote: Originally Posted by zippyh More Whiskey Indy from Tom. Seeing Mac's made me slip mine on today too. Looking great. Nothing like some whiskey on a Saturday.
Quote: Originally Posted by mcarthur indy boot by tom double leather sole Looking great mac!
Just got off the phone with Kathy in regards to the whiskey Indy boot. Not sure if she's going to place the order, but if she does the order would be submitted in September. I reserved a 9D just in case the order does go through...keep expressing interest and this makeup might go through.
Quote: Originally Posted by kgmessier Ditto. Hope we're not the same size when a sale rolls around. Already have 'em reserved…called Kathy @ DC. She's going to put in an order soon, while I was at it I put my name on the cigar chukka list. Also looks like I'll need to call her about that whiskey Indy boot today.
Quote: Originally Posted by mcarthur ravello ptb argyles otc Looking sharp uncle. The cigar PTB is next on my list to purchase.