or Connect

Posts by CTYGGG

Did you see the new Alden makeup at Leffot? Wow! Blue suede LWB.
Quote: Originally Posted by sazon McArthur is like the Godfather of Shell to us Alden Fans. He's an excellent source of knowledge/ advice (see "break in procedure" and "mac-method of care") and heck of a nice guy, besides that. Just a sign of respect. Uncle mac is a true gentleman with impeccable taste, and I'm proud to be a nephew.
Quote: Originally Posted by mcarthur cigar ptb argyles otc Looking sharp mac.
Quote: Originally Posted by Paradox_SWE My first pair of Alden... You won`t get your hands on these here in Skandinavia and i ordered a pair from Leather Soul, outstanding service by the way... Nice purchase! Enjoying wearing them they look great.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mistral Thanks, but no thanks. How exactly do these shoe stores a billion measure your feet? I HIGHLY recommend having your feet properly measured BEFORE spending money on a shell boot. Getting advice second hand based on a Chuck Taylor sneaker is ridiculous. Just trying to save you the headache and expense of a sizing mistake in advance.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mistral Those Ravello things look sweet... But I don't know shit about all the options you guys are talking about. Could someone enlighten me? Can also shoot me a PM if that's easier. The "ravello things" are nice. What do you mean specifically by "options"? Are you talking about the different possible makeups, or the choices on those makeups? Examples of this are types of leathers, welts, eyelets, soles, edge trim...
Quote: Originally Posted by Thor A new arrival... ....the final piece (or so I say now) to my shell-boot collection...Cigar Perf-Captoe (barrie last, leather sole, all eyelets, antique edge)...MTO courtesy of Alden-NYC. I now have #8, Black, Ravello and Cigar boots (and CXL)...with no real interest in Whiskey (or #4) (Sorry about the wrinkley floods...not really floods just showing off the boots...no excuse for the wrinkles) Best boot...
That sounds good. Hope we can persuade a retailer to go through with these orders.
Nice organization, the spreadsheet was a great idea. When do you think we should finalize the designs?
Quote: Originally Posted by sazon Happy Friday to all. Who says you have to wait till 5pm to drink? Here's a little whiskey, on their maiden voyage (Barrie last, Citishoes NYC). Nothing wrong with some whiskey on a Friday. Very nice!