or Connect

Posts by CTYGGG

Quote: Originally Posted by Pastor Are the LHS the 9E? What size are the monk boots? When I saw those LHS my first thought was "wow, I better call shoemart quick!" I really need wait until next year before I buy any more shoes. The ravello LHS are 9E & the George boot is a 9.5D. The ravello LHS is a must and now I'm thinking I need a cigar LHS. As for the George boot I almost purchased them from Leffot a couple of months ago and I'm glad that...
Quote: Originally Posted by mcarthur ravello lhs argyles otc Very nice uncle!
[quote=mcarthur;4593467] Quote: Originally Posted by CTYGGG Leather Soul #8 NST Saddle on the Leydon...thanks Tom. LHS in Ravello George Boot in Burnished Tan Calfskin nephew, good acquisitions! very sharp the color 8 nst saddle and ravello lhs. enjoy wearing and remember the break procedure Thanks uncle! Setting the creases on carpeting as I type this.
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR very nice ^^^ i thought about picking up the saddle LS NST. Lovely Thanks! The makeup is different, yet understated for a saddle and on clearance an easy purchase. Sorry if I posted too many pics.
Leather Soul #8 NST Saddle on the Leydon...thanks Tom. LHS in Ravello George Boot in Burnished Tan Calfskin The LHS & George Boots were seconds & I'm glad I rolled the dice.
Quote: Originally Posted by scb both In time as they age they will darken and this may become less noticeable. If it was me I'd keep 'em, or you could always eBay them to a new home.
Quote: Originally Posted by natesjuice hi all. i also picked up these bad boys off the irregular list .... cigar v-tips! however, although the email stated that these were on the barrie last i'm pretty certain after trying them on that they are actually on the modified last. i consider myself to have a neutral gait so i was just wondering if anyone on this board who also has a neutral gait and owns a pair of shoes on the modified last could tell me...
Quote: Originally Posted by kgmessier Voting for MTO01 and MTO02 is closed. Here are the results: Whiskey Indy Commando: 4 Leather: 10 \t Eyelets: 6 Hooks: 5 \t Hand: 5 Machine: 7 Ravello Cap Toe Plain Cap: 12 Quarter-Brogue: 7 \t Hidden Eyelets: 5 Visible Eyelets: 10 I'll update the initial post as well. If you would like to opt out of either of these designs, please let me know ASAP so I can get an accurate final head...
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR Ravello NST Boot even better. the grant last has to be one of my favorites along with the leydon and aberdeen. Can I ask where you got them? Just curious Thanks! Those ravello NSTs look fantastic…great color and I love the full eyelets.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger These came today: Nice purchase they look great.