or Connect

Posts by CTYGGG

Quote: Originally Posted by ffatt Any advice? What's your size on the brannock device? The Trubalance is a wide last, the general rule of thumb is to size down a half size. Some people size down a full size while other people don't have to size down at all. I'd order a couple sizes and keep the one that fits the best, then return the rest.
Quote: Originally Posted by mcarthur cigar chukkas argyles otc Very sharp mac!
First purchase with epaulet...scooped up the last smoke shadow dot & preordered the original shadow dot.
For the record I'm opposed to the pull tab. Never even noticed that Keith wasn't getting in on either boot until he posted that. Wow!
Quote: Originally Posted by kgmessier I hope I get paid overtime for this! At the very least you should have one of the boots named after you for all this hard work.
Hey Mike when are the service pants going to drop?
Quote: Originally Posted by PorterInjax Epaulet suit before having a nip and a tuck on the jacket. For road warriors like me, yes this is Marriott bathroom shot Looking sharp!
Quote: Originally Posted by mcarthur cigar lwb argyles otc Very nice LWB mac!
Quote: Originally Posted by PorterInjax Epaulet Ravello Wingtip Boot Beautiful pair of boots!
For all those members who are interested in machine stitching on the Indy boot here's the back story on why it's no longer available...http://theagatineeyelet.wordpress.co...an-vs-machine/ Hopefully this clears up the debate on an option that's not available due to a management decision.