or Connect

Posts by CTYGGG

Quote: Originally Posted by jet Does anyone know who else offers the old wp pebble grained cap toe boots with water loc sole and pull tab or how I can get a pair? I know these aren't the WP PG boots but this LS makeup is worthy of consideration...http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/201...boot-lsw-lsbh/
Quote: Originally Posted by mcarthur white bucks argyles otc Very nice mac! Love the red brick sole…happy 4th uncle.
Quote: Originally Posted by mcarthur color 8 monks argyles otc Loving the monks uncle.
Quote: Originally Posted by kgmessier Alden Ravello Chukkas Marcoliani OTC Argyles Epaulet British Khaki Rivet Chinos Thumbs up! Great looking boots, socks and chinos.
Quote: Originally Posted by mcarthur color 4 and black saddle argyles otc Great looking saddle shoe uncle.
Quote: Originally Posted by IRONHORSE If you can have a choice which is hard which Indy would you have Cigar Shell or Whiskey. Which one of this would age nicely. That's a easy call…get the cigar and the whiskey.
Leather Soul with another great Alden makeup...http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/201...oots-lsw-lsbh/
Quote: Originally Posted by ffatt Yeah, I just went with Ds. I think the width should be alright. I'll post my impressions on the sizing when I get them. Thanks for all the help lads. Your welcome, I was afraid to recommend an E width as the heel might be too wide. Don't forget to post pics and enjoy wearing them.
Quote: Originally Posted by ffatt Hello, I am not sure if this was a brannock device, but when I was at RW store. They had that automatic size calculator where you stick your foot in and it measures it for you. The machine said 9.5 in between E and D width. But, like I said I can fit in the 8.5 E and 9 E widths as I mentioned above. I did not try the D width. So, is the D width on Alden Indy's Trubalance bigger than D width in RW. If you are a...
Quote: Originally Posted by mcarthur color 8 lhs argyles otc Looking sharp uncle. Love the edgetrim on the soles, it really sets them apart from the run of the mill #8 LHS.