or Connect

Posts by CTYGGG

Quote: Originally Posted by ffatt Yeah, I just went with Ds. I think the width should be alright. I'll post my impressions on the sizing when I get them. Thanks for all the help lads. Your welcome, I was afraid to recommend an E width as the heel might be too wide. Don't forget to post pics and enjoy wearing them.
Quote: Originally Posted by ffatt Hello, I am not sure if this was a brannock device, but when I was at RW store. They had that automatic size calculator where you stick your foot in and it measures it for you. The machine said 9.5 in between E and D width. But, like I said I can fit in the 8.5 E and 9 E widths as I mentioned above. I did not try the D width. So, is the D width on Alden Indy's Trubalance bigger than D width in RW. If you are a...
Quote: Originally Posted by mcarthur color 8 lhs argyles otc Looking sharp uncle. Love the edgetrim on the soles, it really sets them apart from the run of the mill #8 LHS.
Quote: Originally Posted by ffatt Any advice? What's your size on the brannock device? The Trubalance is a wide last, the general rule of thumb is to size down a half size. Some people size down a full size while other people don't have to size down at all. I'd order a couple sizes and keep the one that fits the best, then return the rest.
Quote: Originally Posted by mcarthur cigar chukkas argyles otc Very sharp mac!
First purchase with epaulet...scooped up the last smoke shadow dot & preordered the original shadow dot.
For the record I'm opposed to the pull tab. Never even noticed that Keith wasn't getting in on either boot until he posted that. Wow!
Quote: Originally Posted by kgmessier I hope I get paid overtime for this! At the very least you should have one of the boots named after you for all this hard work.
Hey Mike when are the service pants going to drop?
Quote: Originally Posted by PorterInjax Epaulet suit before having a nip and a tuck on the jacket. For road warriors like me, yes this is Marriott bathroom shot Looking sharp!