or Connect

Posts by CTYGGG

I've never seen bad pics look so good. That makeup is spectacular! Enjoy wearing them, and I love how the Indy boot snuck into the picture.
Alden x LS NST Saddle #8. Thanks Tom, I love the makeup on the Leydon last.
Thanks uncle!
Ravello Chukkas & Argyles OTC
Great looking PTB uncle…spectacular shine!
Wow! They look fantastic, enjoy wearing them.
For the heel & sole dressing I play it by ear after every wear. If the the edges are scuffed a bit I apply only on the affected area. I own the natural & the black colors…the natural is perfect for the Alden antique edge trim. Also I actually prefer the travel size bottle…it's more precise for application. I want to see pics of your whiskey PTBs in the wild this week.
Whiskey PTB on a sad day of remembrance. Never forget.
For brushes I use different ones for each color cordovan just to be on the safe side. I have a brush for color #8, black, ravello, whiskey, cigar and lastly but not least color #4. The way I look at it is that brushes are cheap…cordovan isn't. My Alden's are always in bags in the factory box, but not in the plastic bags. As for touch up on the dressing of the soles it's a must. Here's a link to my go to heel and sole edge...
Ha…one of the advantages of not be married. I look at it this way it's not everyday an Alden MTO gets pushed through. Keith, thanks again for all your help!