or Connect

Posts by CTYGGG

I'm not a stickler, that's character, keep them. Wear them in health & enjoyAlex Kabbaz, top notch.http://www.customshirt1.com/
EP, EP & Alden today. Safe travels in Europe mike & crew & have fun. The Luchino polos are great, nice fabric (given) & great fit (another given). Here's a few pics of some recent arrivals, the aubergine & infrared polo:
Cigar PTB & EP linen.
Beautiful, wear in good health.
40349HC the model you referenced is the Leffot #8 tanker boot, not #4 Grant last.
Whiskey Indy & EP Bonus pics when they were new:
Just wanted to say thanks for everyone who shared their Alden collection pictures. There are some outstanding Alden collections both big & small in this thread. I don't speak often in the Alden thread, for I let my pic's do the talking, but I wanted to say thanks for all the kind words on my Alden collection. It was this thread that inspired my Alden purchases, with special thanks to Mac. That is all and I won't clog the thread up anymore today for I'm guilty of my own...
Don L, I was hoping you'd post up. Great Alden collection & some of the best trousers too boot in this thread.