or Connect

Posts by A Guy from Shanghai

Free shipping within US. Please PM for quote to the rest of the world. NWT Cantarelli Wool Suit, size 52 7R (EU) $299 Color: Brown Material: 100% Super100 wool, all seasons Condition: Brand new with tags in mint condition. Style: Jacket Light shoulder padding Single breasted 2 button Dual side vents 2 waist pockets & 1 chest welted pocket Half lined Sleeves are finished with 4 non-working buttons Pants Flat Front Zipper fly 2 side slanted pockets & 2 rear welted...
Free shipping within US. Shipping to Canada/overseas, please PM for price.$5 off for each additional item.1) NWT Incotex "CHINOLINO" cotton/linen pants, size 36 US $90Material: 53%Linen & 47%CottonColor: Khaki/Dark SandFlat front/Zipped fly/Triple closure/Curtained waistband construction/Center-splited waistband/2 side pockets/2 rear pockets/1 fob pocket.Measurements (approximately)Waist: 36" (at least 1" can be let out)Front rise: 10.25"Inseam: 37.5"Leg opening: 8"...
Here is how I do it: You lightly pinch the jacket fabric around the chest area. If the thickness of the fabric is the same as the fabric on the back of jacket, it is full floating canvassed construction. If it is thicker than the fabric on the back, it means there is a layer glued to the fabric (fused).You do the same pinch test for the lapel. If the lapel is also fused, then it is fused. If the chest is fused, but the lapel is not, then I think it is called...
I have come across many Caruso and other brands made by Caruso...some are nicer than the others. But all full canvassed.Full canvassed means full floating canvass. A simple pinch test can reveal/confirm whether the jacket is full canvassed or fused.
$219 shipped within US. $249 worldwide. Size: 54 7R (eu), which is close to US 44 R Material: 85%Wool, 10%Cashmere, & 5%Silk. Light weight Color: Solid Dark Navy Blue Condition: Brand New with tags Made In Italy Style: Light shoulder paddings 2BSB Dual vents. Fully lined (mesh body lining, and regular sleeve lining) Sleeves are basted/unfinished with an entire set of buttons. Waist patch pockets & chest welted pocket. Measurements (approx): [*] Shoulder:...
@Razl thank you
@Razl thanks
It is a European size 46, which is 36 r US.
Thanks guys! Indeed it is!
Haha...Actually, I have had this piece for quite a while. I was very reluctant to part with it because it is not only fantastic in each and every way, it fits me almost perfectly. However, I already own a solid navy suit and a solid navy blazer. . It's a tough but sensible (I hope) decision to finally let it go.