or Connect

Posts by A Guy from Shanghai

Free shipping within US...An extra $25 to Canada, $40 to the rest of the world (via USPS priority international) Luigi Borrelli Luxury Vintage Material: 100% wool, 4 seasons Color: Solid medium to dark gray...classic and gorgeous! - It is a gentlemen's wardrobe staple in a bargain! Don't miss it! Size: 54 (tag, european size), which is 44 Regular (US) Condition: Brand new with tags in mint condition. Style: Jacket Natural shoulder with minimum shoulder padding Spalla...
Should I increase the price to make it easy for you?
1) Brand new Corneliani Suit, size 56 / 7R (eu) $489 (Shipped within US), $540 Worldwide [[SPOILER]] 2) Brand new Corneliani Suit, size 56 / 7R (eu) $449 (Shipped within US), $499 Worldwide [[SPOILER]]
@razl Thanks for the mention!
Material: 100% Super 120 wool, Spring/Fall/Winter weight Color: Charcoal gray with light gray stripes Brand new in perfect condition Style: Jacket Full floating canvassed construction Single breasted 3 button rolled to 2.5 Dual side vents 2 waist pockets & 1 chest welted pocket Fully lined Sleeves are finished with 4 non-working buttons Pants Flat Front Zipper fly fastened with 2 buttons & a metal hook 2 side slanted pockets, 2 rear welted pockets, and 1 fob...
Magnificent NWT Drumohr rollneck sweater, size 48 IT, Made in Italy 100% super geelong lambwool Measurements (approx) Chest (pit-to-pit): 20.5", Length: 25" (from bottom of the collar to end)
@Soselo the maker of the suit is Joseph Abboud if my memory serves me right.
Did the buyer really shipped the item back? Or just only printed a shipping label? I would guess the buyer changed his mind after opening SNAD, and wanted to keep the item in the end.
Condition: Like NewThis is a high quality car coat from Polo Ralph Lauren.Details:- Detachable liner.Zip closure with side tabs/adjusters2 side pocketsShell: 100% polyesterLining: 70%wool, 20%nylon, and 10%cashmere;Trimming: 100% leather;Fill: 100% polyester- Coat shell: 100% polyester- Upper body lining: 100% cotton; lower body lining: 100% polyester- Sleeve lining: 100%nylon- Outer pockets: 2 waist pockets, 1 ticket pocket. All with flap- Inner pockets: 3 internal...