or Connect

Posts by A Guy from Shanghai

Includes shipping within US. Price is for 2 pairs (package). $4 off for each additional package. All size Medium (US 8.5-11) #1. (1 Sold, 1 left) #2 Sold #3 1 available
Price includes shipping within US. Canada/overseas will be more at my cost.Price is firm. Take $10 off for each additional pair.Robb Report rated Valentini as one of best RTW pants on the market.1) NWT Valentini charcoal grey with rust plaid wool pants. "Slim Fit" model. Made in Italy. Size 32 (picture shows a pair of size 34) Sold [[SPOILER]] 2) NWT Incotex Wool Dress Pants Size 48(EU), 32(US) Sold [[SPOILER]] 3) Like New, Mint Polo Ralph Lauren by Corneliani, size...
Hi can someone help me with this? MONCLER DOWN FILL PUFFER JACKET W/ HOOD SIZE 1
They are authentic, from its mainline (Blake construction, I believe)
Is this Moncler down jacket real? Thanks http://www.ebay.com/itm/171360351562?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2661
They both look real to me. The top one is from its dress shirt line, and the bottom one is from its "Vintage" line.
Thank you.In terms of the measurements you mentioned, I think the recent trends, even from the highest brands, have been changing to narrower shoulder and more fitted silhouette. The measurement is inline with another another Ermenegildo Zegna Jacket (44L) that I am currently selling as well.Extremely nice indeed. Thank you.
+1
I have been using the Lexol leather conditioner. And the result is quite satisfactory.
3 pairs of ceder shoe trees, size small. All of them are spring load with split toes. One pair is woodlore, brand new in box. The other two pairs are Allen Edmonds with nice brass nobs. Both pairs are in excellent like new condition. All 3 pairs are made in USA.