or Connect

Posts by CafeRacer99

Good news: The lined trucker I ordered is scheduled to ship next week! Bad news: The next time it will be cool enough to wear it in the desert southwest will be next October. Good thing I'm a patient man.
Dark Oak lined trucker. Had to do it. I'm not sure what I'll do with my brown unlined trucker, but...
I like the value and I'm patient enough that the wait times don't bother me (much, lol). I've got three pairs of jeans, all 33 straight, all fit the same. There is a little variation based on the weight of the denim, the heavier pairs are harder to stretch out after a wash than the lighter pair and so feel tighter at first. I've also got a trucker and two button-down shirts. All are excellent. I ordered a green trucker in medium which fit too tight and I didn't like the...
I received my olive dopp kit today. I apparently didn't read the description closely enough. This thing is tiny. It's half the size of the one I was hoping to replace. I'm going to give it a try though. It's really nicely made. Maybe I don't need to carry all that stuff with me... I decided to add a pic: My old kit is camo, the Gustin on has a tube of toothpaste on it for scale.
They did say the backpacks will come out in the waxed fabrics. Don't know about the leather.
I think it's been generally agreed that most order the same size jacket as shirt. That is what works for me in any case. I tried a medium trucker and it was too tight across the chest and short in the sleeves. Sent it back and ordered a large and it fits great. I then ordered a large shirt and it fits very well.I'm 5'10", 185. For what it's worth, I think you're right about the small being too short for you.Good luck.
Love all the colors you are using now. Have the tan waxed trucker. I think black waxed would be great for a pack. It would wear nicely.
I had a question about the backpack. Will it be offered in different fabrics? Like waxed canvas?
I think the deciding factor is how big your shoulders are. I'm a 42 as well and I could button up a medium, but as a guy who lifts, I would bust out of the shoulders. My Gustin large is snug in the shoulders, a medium could never work.
I'm the same size. Go large.