or Connect

Posts by CafeRacer99

They did say the backpacks will come out in the waxed fabrics. Don't know about the leather.
I think it's been generally agreed that most order the same size jacket as shirt. That is what works for me in any case. I tried a medium trucker and it was too tight across the chest and short in the sleeves. Sent it back and ordered a large and it fits great. I then ordered a large shirt and it fits very well.I'm 5'10", 185. For what it's worth, I think you're right about the small being too short for you.Good luck.
Love all the colors you are using now. Have the tan waxed trucker. I think black waxed would be great for a pack. It would wear nicely.
I had a question about the backpack. Will it be offered in different fabrics? Like waxed canvas?
I think the deciding factor is how big your shoulders are. I'm a 42 as well and I could button up a medium, but as a guy who lifts, I would bust out of the shoulders. My Gustin large is snug in the shoulders, a medium could never work.
I'm the same size. Go large.
Thanks for the reply. I wouldn't mind trying the slim fit, but I think I'll stick with what I know works for this pair and go with the 33 straight. That knee measurement, going down 2 inches, scares me.Maybe I'll try it with a lighter weight denim, or if I can find a resale pair for less money.
I've got two pairs of Gustins in 33 straight. A 13 oz denim and 14.5 oz Okayama Standard. They fit very well, if a little snug through the seat. The waist started out tight and stretched out nicely and I find them both very comfortable, especially the lighter weight pair. I've backed the 16 oz Heavy American. I'm thinking about going with the slim fit, and I think I should size up to 34 because the material is heavier and because of how snug the straight fits in the...
I'm comparing to Levi's and Nautica. My Gustin large is actually tighter across the shoulders than my mediums in those brands. Wearing the Gustin in large I can't imagine that I could even get a medium on.
The large shirt fits well. Not baggy at all. Like a medium in most other brands.