or Connect

Posts by b-ewing

Thx guys! Kyle is in talks for doing a similar build with machine sewed uppers (in an effort to keep production cost and time down). But they are also known to do bespoke boots for customers, so if you were interested in a boot on this last, you might reach out to him. I've already inquired about brown horsehide and natural tan roughout engineers
One-off boots made in collaboration between Ray Lansburg (aka @Lansburg_Leathers aka The Black Acre) and Baker's. These are easily the nicest lace ups I've ever handled, let alone owned. Hand cut, hand sewn uppers by Ray using burgundy latigo leather and pattern; lasted by Julian; and bottoms (and touch up) done by Chad Williamson (aka @LeatherSniffer) at Baker's.
Some mother slugger buy these so I don't!!!
As of about a yr ago, yes
Wow! Best wear pics I've seen in a long time. Well done @Warpiper Gets me excited to see my recent British tan SDs age:)
ABC's power lurch..... So bogus Get ready for future excluded makeups
Sunbathing
I very hesitantly do this, but am checking to see if anyone's interested in my wesco MP Packers, black domain, 7" height, unlined, single mids, 269 soles; or my Whites lace to toe Smokejumpers, black CXL, 8" height, brown leather lined, single mids, mini vib soles. Both are standard trim, natural edge, feature brass hardware, and are size 10D. The packers are a little over a year old and in excellent condition, and the SJs are about 5 yrs old but still in very good...
To be fair, I have been previously advised of the same thing re Farmer Ranchers (being an SJ on a non-lug sole)...
No consensus, and no wrong answers! I'm a structured toe kinda fella