or Connect

Posts by b-ewing

Offered for sale are some wallets from the company-that-sadly-wasn't, The Matchbook Company. Crafted with care in Southern California. I have four truckers, three mids, three cardholders, and two passport wallets. Various colors (as pictured) and leathers (one in natural Horween CXL horsehide, three in true English bridle, and the remaining in veg tanned latigo). No reigns available, but the first trucker or mid sold will be packaged with a brass detachable...
Damn
Nice one
Mannnnnn that's tempting
Original to the boots
Excellent. Measurement?
thx. Mid to late 70s Mason's
Go with Baker's. They'll do a total and complete rebuild for around $200 and the quality is really high up there. Chad recently rebuilt some beat up old engineers of mine and I'm more than pleased with the results (Planning to send them some Trench Boots in soon for an "upgrade" ) (Before) (After)
Offered for sale are a pair of Studio D'Artisan SD601-00 straight leg jeans in practically new condition. Hot soaked twice to remove shrinkage and worn four times. Tagged 36, but fit closer to 34. Original hem. Measurements: Waist: 18" Front rise: 12.75" Rear rise: 14.75" Thigh: 14" Inseam 33.5" Hem: 9.25"
Niiiice one. Shoulder and sleeve measurements?