Posts by b-ewing

Just got this off Grailed, tried it on and decided the fit is a bit too big for my frame. Thick yet soft grey and black cotton houndstooth. Worn sparingly by the prior owner and washed twice. In stellar condition. Just looking to recoup what I paid. Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder 20 in Sleeve to shoulder 24.4 inch Collar to bottom 30.5 in Pit to pit 22in SOLD
Fresh from Japan, offered for sale is this Warehouse & Co Lot 2010 (WWII Edition) denim jacket size 40 (Large). Warehouse's take on the '43-44 Lee Cowboy Jacket features standard 3x1 13.5oz denim (rather than 13oz left hand). Wore it only long enough to realize I needed to size up, which I have since done, and so now I'm looking to move this one. This jacket is sold out practically everywhere; and, apart from being soaked, it's in otherwise "like new" condition. Although...
Very tempting. How's the sizing on them compared to other bootmakers?
Measurements
Last two truckers left. $100 for both plus chain, $50 each without chain, $75 for one wallet plus chain (only one chain available).
NWOT Dry Bones DP580 Red-D Jeans Sz 34 Soaked once, and in perfect condition except for some slight inconsistency in the indigo around the rear left area (see pics)- priced accordingly. These jeans feature some really great details, and have an ultra starchy hand to them. I just have flat out too many pairs of jeans at the moment and can't see myself ever getting around to wearing these anytime soon. Specs: - 14.5oz original "sushi ear" selvedge denim - slim fit - mount...
Final drop.
New SDs in black cherry water buffalo.
For one dollar? I'll take it all!!
I have a real nice brass chain to go with the truckers. Was holding onto it with the plan on keeping it along with the final trucker left available (whichever it was). But I've decided these just aren't for me, so I'm offering to part with it along with the dark and light colored truckers as a package deal for $140/shipped. These two are also still available; $50 for passport, $65 for the other trucker