or Connect

Posts by b-ewing

Hmmm.... Is it as natural tanned looking as in the stock photo?
Agree wholeheartedly. There's still the Shoemaker family in Skapoose and Viberg family in Victoria
Regarding Whites, there's a seller with two pair of pretty nice SDs on eBay right now sz 8D.... Check item number 301250372671
Exactly and that's what bugs me so much about the situation. I keep hoping the mods will do something about it or the individual will eventually post some shit so terrible that their hands will be tied, but so far no dice
It's literally just one dude
It ain't the size of the shaft that matters....
Whites SDs, WESCO Packers, Whites lace to toe SJs, WESCO MP Boss engineers
Louie, I only have four pair from this esteemed group: two whites and two wesco. Viberg is just too damn expensive for my taste, but that's the only thing stopping me. My next mto lace ups are gonna be some nicks. Kyle at bakers has been teasing me about some whiskey shell makeups. I'll post up what I have here in a few.
F*cking brilliant idea!http://www.styleforum.net/t/405362/the-great-cascadia-boot-thread
Thread dedicated exclusively to the iconic bootmakers of the Pacific Northwest. In alphabetic order: Danner, Dayton, Drew's, Nick's, Viberg, WESCO, and of course White's. (Am I missing any??) What are your favorite of the lot, and why? Who makes the better boot? Best overall value? Construction differences. Etc. Etc. Let the games begin (or maybe two posts deep this b*tch will die- haha!)