or Connect

Posts by adamdurbin

The best thing I did was ask my credit card company to process a refund, 5 months in.
Do we know what the shoes/hitops will retail for? I want the low tops In white, black and navy. With the high tops in the oxblood!
SERIOUS CLEANOUT.... Due to a fairly unfortunate set of personal circumstances, I am forced to clear out some of my tie/pocket square collection. All prices below reflect base cost. Shipping prices will be whatever USPS charges, to where ever these are going to. If you're interested in any of these, PM me. First come, first served. The pocket squares: 1. Deep navy blue with green dots - Brioni - $30.00 2. Embroidered flowers (electric blue and purple on black) - Duchamp...
SERIOUS CLEANOUT.... Due to a fairly unfortunate set of personal circumstances, I am forced to clear out some of my tie/pocket square collection. All prices below reflect base cost. Shipping prices will be whatever USPS charges, to where ever these are going to. If you're interested in any of these, PM me. First come, first served. The ties (widest portion in brackets): 1. Silvery-Grey Versace (3.5" wide) - $25.00 - All silk 2. Blue-pink-light pink Zegna (3.25") - $30.00...
throw those in a boot format and I'll throw out my 1000 miles for them. Red wings are the best
Apparently they now have jeans in stock you can buy. I'm waiting for someone else to spend the money and see if they ever arrive.
Boston pop up is awful. You do better ordering online and then returning extra stuff there. The two uniqlos in the suburbs may be better...
This thread prevents you from liking a brand?
Any thoughts about the Central Park? I like the suede/leather mix and in black it seems formal. Aside from Christmas and new years parties, do people wear these anywhere else?
I have a fully worked in pair of 213's and they are perfect!