or Connect

Posts by adamdurbin

[IMG] This is my haul from the new grab bag. I have to say, I am really impressed. The pictures are the individual orders. In the end, a saddle tan iPhone case, two card holders (natural, color 8), a belt loop (natural), and two bottle hooks - silver and brass. I was really unimpressed with the winter one and swore off buying another but relented. This is amazing. If anyone has a travel wallet or a passport holder, I am in for trades
It's amazing how much the black leather Krause boots look like my allen edmonds black eagle county's, just with flat laces and much nicer soles. I'm planning on resoling my pair with a leather sole + topy but the leather creases on your pair are identical to mine
Oxblood sold out in what, 5 seconds?
Why did you buy them if they don't fit the way you wanted them to?
I have a pair of the royalcast, which are super close. They're super comfortable, and they have a bit of back pocket fading (wallet, phone), after infrequent wear (maybe 1/week for the last 6 months). They may be developing the slightest hint of whiskering too.
I wonder if anyone can help. I have a pair of Red wing oxblood mesa leather 213 boots, which are obviously chromexcel and getting worked in. I would like to buy either a pair of Beckman's in colour 8, or else a pair of wolverine 1000 miles (I like the rust colour, but also the colour 8!). I don't have a sense of how close they are in colour...would it be redundant? Any suggestions would be great!
Thought that this was a good time to post this... This is a Yuketen card case I bought from Namor 2 years ago. I've used it almost every day since I received it, and have put absolutely no product on it. First the befores... And now the afters'.... Obviously Namor knows how to take better pictures than I do, but the wallet has aged to a cigar colour with a hint of colour 8 in there, except for under the pocket (where there are usually receipts) where it is...
Much appreciated! Thanks josh! A
I am super interested in the bluexblack, but is the black sulfur dyed? I have a pair of sulfur dyed black jeans and they smelled awful right from the start. Josh?
Thoughts on the suede indy? What do people wear them with?