or Connect

Posts by Quixote

I guess I could see this sort of working if the colours really looked good together and it didn't look like you were trying to fake a suit, but I probably wouldn't try it.
Go to the Allen Edmonds store that is right across from the Madison Avenue Brooks Brothers. It is a tiny store, and if any one else is there, half the floor will be covered by boxes, but it is a cool little store and you can go to Brooks Brothers and Paul Stuarts right across the street.
Go to your local department store, like J.C.P. or Macy's and look for shoes that look like the above Bass. Often department stores have semi-decent looking shoes for good prices. You can look for brands like Bass, Nunn Bush or Aldo.
I'm sorry, I don't have any good hotel suggestions, but go to the High Line, definitely worth it. It is really beautiful up there, especially if you go at night. I don't know if there is anything you would want to do in the Chelsea/Meatpacking District area, but the High Line would put you within range of Keste'.
If you really don't want to go to New York then I would agree with New Orleans, though if Canada is still an option I would suggest Quebec.
Try the Brooks Brothers Blog, Of Rogues and Gentleman. They have tips for fall, as well as lots of other tips.
+1Sorry about the above mistake.
[ Just realized that I browse enough online menswear catalogs to remember the faces of certain models, and recognize them in shoots for various different brands.[/quote] +1
I can't wait for tweed and corduroy, but I'll push Summerwear a little longer.