or Connect

Posts by Quixote

If you really don't want to go to New York then I would agree with New Orleans, though if Canada is still an option I would suggest Quebec.
Try the Brooks Brothers Blog, Of Rogues and Gentleman. They have tips for fall, as well as lots of other tips.
+1Sorry about the above mistake.
[ Just realized that I browse enough online menswear catalogs to remember the faces of certain models, and recognize them in shoots for various different brands.[/quote] +1
I can't wait for tweed and corduroy, but I'll push Summerwear a little longer.
I use one of three different pens and I like them all (They are all fountain pens) 1. A 1940s Parker Duovac 2. A Mont Blanc Noblesse from the 70s 3. A really basic cheap Shaeffer I would recommend any of these pens, except maybe the Shaeffer if you wanted to look cool.
Quote: Originally Posted by Romanime The color's definitely mesh well, and look good on him, I was saying that personally I dont think I would wear pants that color. Wore a bowtie to school today, got lots of compliments, but now I'm not so sure that I have the energy needed to pull it off, I mean you get A LOT of compliments and it's hard to be funny and witty and repeatedly have to answer to why you are so dressed up all day. I took a pictures...
Quote: Originally Posted by Romanime Haha even if this thread is long dead by then put up pics of your first attempts at pulling it off. I'm wearing a bowtie to school tomorrow as a sort of test run (dont have enough bowties or ideas to put Bowtie Monday in to affect yet) Ok will have to do that, no bowties yet though so I'm off in a regular tie and sweater vest.
Huh I dunno, I guess it always seemed that window pane was more casual and not as good for work, but I guess that has to do with seeing a lot of casual windowpane, though now that I think of it I have seen a number of conservative windowpane suits, I guess I wasn't thinking clearly. In that case I agree that windowpane would be more versatile, though both would be preferable! I do certainly agree that pinstripe is not as good as windowpane in a casual setting.
I like their clothes and their logo, they also seem more fun and youthful for polos and khakis than other high end companies like Ralph Lauren for example.