or Connect

Posts by istasi

yang li triple welted oxblood boots,
after handling the black derby version, couldn't pass these up at thecorner yang li
any corner codes floating around?
cyc, your pants often seem to bunch in around the knees. not sure what the reason is exactly, but maybe a little fuller cut/something with less taper would result in a cleaner fit?
yeah, seems solid but some of the cuts seem a little bizarre was hoping for a really sharp tailored coat like the wick,
still love me a good cheesesteak every now and again
For sale is a gorgeous Rick Owens pilot jacket in mixed materials. The front panel is rayon, the back panel is virgin wool, and the black accent is blistered lambskin. This is from an older Rick collection, I am not sure exactly which -- sometime around 2008, I believe. For its age, it is in good condition. I purchased it from Re-Porter in the summer of 2012 and have worn it fairly regularly. There is some slight discoloration on the inside of the collar and on the lining...
For sale is a gorgeous Rick Owens pilot jacket in mixed materials. The front panel is rayon, the back panel is virgin wool, and the black accent is blistered lambskin. This is from an older Rick collection, I am not sure exactly which -- sometime around 2008, I believe. For its age, it is in good condition. I purchased it from Re-Porter in the summer of 2012 and have worn it fairly regularly. There is some slight discoloration on the inside of the collar and on the lining...
yeah these are fantastic shoes, same thing happened to me, ordered 42 and needed a 41
anyone have recs for an inexpensive, smallish, casual shoulder/messenger back that will be comfortable to carry around for the better part of a day? going to be bumming around various parts of the world traveling between graduation and starting work in the fall, just looking for a decent option for carrying around a camera/water bottle/whatever for the day that's not a backpack