or Connect

Posts by istasi

this just came in the mail, barena x monocle collab, really nice lightweight wool flannel
Jil Sander dress shirt with a blue heptagon print from SS13. Hidden placket and concealed button down collar. Size 39, fits a 46. Slim cut. Lightweight cotton fabric. Like new condition, only worn a couple times so I can't justify holding onto it, as fun as it is to think about. Looking for $180 shipped within the US, OBO
Stephan Schneider Border Trousers from FW12. Size IV, should be good for a 46 or 48. Elastic waist and knit cuffs. Relaxed fit. Black, 56% wool 44% linen. #cozy $200 shipped within the US, OBO
yang li triple welted oxblood boots,
after handling the black derby version, couldn't pass these up at thecorner yang li
any corner codes floating around?
cyc, your pants often seem to bunch in around the knees. not sure what the reason is exactly, but maybe a little fuller cut/something with less taper would result in a cleaner fit?
yeah, seems solid but some of the cuts seem a little bizarre was hoping for a really sharp tailored coat like the wick,
still love me a good cheesesteak every now and again
For sale is a gorgeous Rick Owens pilot jacket in mixed materials. The front panel is rayon, the back panel is virgin wool, and the black accent is blistered lambskin. This is from an older Rick collection, I am not sure exactly which -- sometime around 2008, I believe. For its age, it is in good condition. I purchased it from Re-Porter in the summer of 2012 and have worn it fairly regularly. There is some slight discoloration on the inside of the collar and on the lining...