or Connect

Posts by istasi

one of my professors wore mmm gat mids today i was really surprised they look way better in real life
checked out Altai today cool space, good vibe, seemed like good buys although their selection of designers is pretty limited. sounds like they'll be stocking a wider range for FW though
unless something has changed in the past year you don't need an appointment for atelier edit: nvm looks like it is by appt now
it's rag and bone from years ago
I think that was slp
Right but those guys are in airports, not running. You should wear real running shoes when you run, not designer sneakers. Buy some flyknits or something if you're that worried about looking cool while you work out
Lmao
Got my much-anticipated TOJ trousers in the mail... and they're too small I must have mis-measured. These are gorgeous, 100% wool midweight trousers. Black gabardine and gray lightweight flannel. TOJ 32 = 32" in the waist, so just measure where you want them to sit and if it's 31-32", you're in luck. Elastic waist for perfect minimal look and comfort. Nice smooth taper down the leg. Lined to the knee so they feel great. These were only tried on once, never worn out....
Y'all so quick to assume that's dishy's gf, for all we know it's his sister
a nightmare,