or Connect

Posts by starship1701

Here are the measurements I have taken so far: Blue pants Inseam 31" with 2" to let out Leg open 8.75" Thigh 9.5" Waist 16.25" with 2.5" to let out Front rise 10.5" Grey pants Length 41" with 1 and 3/4" to let loose. Inseam 31" Leg opening 9" Waist 16.25" with what looks like 2.75" to let out Front rise 10.5"
Hi all, I received three pairs of pants my dad bought in Italy at Bemporad in Florence in the 70s or 80s that I'm posting here to see if anyone is interested. These are the nicest pants I've ever seen and they are in excellent condition, I don't think he ever used them very much. The fabric is thick and soft as anything I've ever felt. I want to wear them but they don't fit me very well. I don't think any of the pants have pleats but the legs are a bit wider than today's...
Hi all, I received 3 pairs of pants my dad bought in Italy in the 70s or 80s. These are the nicest pants I've ever seen and they are in excellent condition, I don't think he ever used them that much. The fabric is thick and soft as anything I've ever felt. I want to wear them but they just don't fit me very well. I'm posting here to see if anyone is interested. I don't think any of the pairs have pleats but the legs are a bit wider than todays super slim looks. I will...
Versace sold, varvatos now only 90 shipped.
Another price drop, looking to sell ASAP.
Also dropped prices
Still looking to clear these from my closet, open to offers
both suits still available! please make an offer
Hi all, Clearing out some space with a few things that don't fit me! Please contact if you have any questions. Free shipping with either item. Please private message if interested or you need more photos. Thanks for looking! Versace Collection suit New, smooth luxurious fabric, excellent fit. Retail $1000, selling for $350>>280>>soldor best offer. Chest pit to pit: 20" Shoulders: 18" Length: 28.5" from bottom of collar Pit to cuff: 17" Shoulder to cuff: 25", 2" to let...
a