or Connect

Posts by sirsigsalot

Anyone have more info on these Bernhard boots?
Hey Guys, I ordered these in May, tried them on for 15 minutes, walked in and around my house and decided they don't fit quite right. Haven't touched them since. Paid $210 Style 101198 (Oxford) - Brown Calf size 8.5D Box and Bag included. Price includes shipping and PayPal. Please email me at henry.wong.11 at gmail.com if interested! Thanks!
3Sixteen Plain Toe Oil Harness on 1035
Those roughout hikers are amazing.
Hey Everyone, Title says it all. I went through my shoes this weekend and am selling these. They're a tad snug/small and I never end up wearing them. Purchased new from JCrew last July, worn no more than 5-7 times. They're in great condition, color is well saturated. Stored in bags with trees. Will ship with original box and bags. Paypal and CONUS preferred. Price includes shipping and insurance. Email me with questions or offers - henry.wong.11 at...
The plain toes don't look like they're getting much love. Lots of sizes still left. I wonder if it's b/c of the 1035 last. I just bought a pair though - can't wait. That leather looks fantasmo.
Sold!!
Hey Guys, First time selling on here..figured this audience would be more appreciative than your standard eBay user. But for feedback references I'm sirsigsalot on eBay and hwwong on GolfWRX. On to the goods - just went up to the sample sale in Richmond a couple of weeks ago. Bought a bunch of stuff, and thought I could get away with sizing up. Unfortunately that is not the case, and I don't feel like spending more $$ to get them tailored. They're 15.5/M and 34"...
Done! Thanks guys
Hate to be this guy, but haven't found a lot of information on sizing compared to Aldens. Can anyone comment on Hiro Vs. Barrie? I'm a 9D barrie... Thanks!