or Connect

Posts by lesamourai

P2P - 20.5 Sleeve 26.5 Front Length 29.5 (from top of collar) For reference I'm 5'7", 135 lbs, 17" shoulders, 36 chest and the jacket fits perfectly. FABRICS Shell – Light weight, 320gsm, DINTEX Soft Shell 100% Polyester, DWR finish with membrane backing and Thermoplastic Polyurethane. Lining – Nylon plain weave and down proof. Contrast – 320gsm, Italian made 60% Linen / 40% Cotton Biosoftal waxed finished. FILL Duck Down with 550+ fill power. ZIPPERS RiRi AQUAzip made...
Both worn and washed a few times, don't really see them having much of a place in my wardrobe. Price is each, shit cut is Before Dinner. Charcoal sold.
Stock 46 with .5 inch to the sleeves. Slight blemish on placket (see pic).
Grey MMM side zips. A bit too long for me, worn about ten times, always with insoles in. Some light scuffing on the tip of the shoes as shown in pictures.
I wear them outside of the house, of course when doing so I avoid any and all eye contact so that I don't see their judgmental looks being cast in my direction.
machinedrum? machinedrum.
I just tried mine on, I'm generally a small in everything but an xs in uniqlo dress shirts and t shirts and this fits fine as a small.
Hm...I've always felt that autumn doesn't really 'start' until mid October here.
That's the 4 zip dr though.