or Connect

Posts by lesamourai

So how long does it usually take before an order ships out? Put an order in for black cap toes with hidden stitching a few days ago.
Is that it?
I usually make a list of things I'll want to get and if it's something that's sure to sell out I'll jump on it, if not then I usually bide my time until sales happen or I see it pop up on B&S. I also hope to cut back on purchases that I'll just end up reselling later this year.
Anyone washed their redemption jeans yet? Any idea on the inseam shrinkage? Gonna get them hemmed soon.
[[SPOILER]] Petrol Blue. The color and fabric are superb and I need to shorten the pants. Not sure if the suit sleeves are a tad short or if I just need to shorten the shirt sleeves. Also, that crease on my right shoulder, is that an issue with the pressing job done? Didn't notice that when I put it on our of the box, but did after I had it pressed.
[[SPOILER]] I know I need to shorten the pants. Not sure if the suit sleeves are a tad short or if I just need to shorten the shirt sleeves. Also, that crease on my right shoulder, is that an issue with the pressing job done? Didn't notice that when I put it on our of the box, but did after I had it pressed.
I went grocery shopping and the cashier asked if the symbol on my tote was a cult. I said yes.
Anyone going to grab some of the new UU stuff that could act as a proxy? Also any idea when they'll get their new dress pants in?
Cool, will check the site this weekend then. Thanks for the update.
Let us know how you have to size and the price if you don't mind