or Connect

Posts by lesamourai

i guess, but it usually flops after i look for one thing and can't find anything like it and then run out of places to look and just give up any hopes of ever being good at this
I always say I'm going to grow my hair out but never do. Now I think I might just say fuck it and do it after seeing drew's pic again. I might even buy a blow dryer.
i spend too much time here when i read thought that list and everything makes sense
Yeah. They always come whenever I'm at work and the note will usually say you can pick it up after 4 or 5 so I just walk over there and grab it.
I need some shirts to wear of casual thursdays/fridays. Anyone have any suggestions for any others? Right now all button ups are blue or white..
I didn't really like that last waywt i posted toj,frombritten,pbj,f+b
Came with shoes, size was wrong. Measures 36" to the middle hole.
P2P - 20.5 Sleeve 26.5 Front Length 29.5 (from top of collar) For reference I'm 5'7", 135 lbs, 17" shoulders, 36 chest and the jacket fits perfectly. FABRICS Shell – Light weight, 320gsm, DINTEX Soft Shell 100% Polyester, DWR finish with membrane backing and Thermoplastic Polyurethane. Lining – Nylon plain weave and down proof. Contrast – 320gsm, Italian made 60% Linen / 40% Cotton Biosoftal waxed finished. FILL Duck Down with 550+ fill power. ZIPPERS RiRi AQUAzip made...
Both worn and washed a few times, don't really see them having much of a place in my wardrobe. Price is each, shit cut is Before Dinner. Charcoal sold.
Stock 46 with .5 inch to the sleeves. Slight blemish on placket (see pic).