or Connect

Posts by lesamourai

Have you worn any of the jeans that you're comparing your unbranded jeans to? If not then please stop.
and here i thought you hated greyalso you got rid of the ugly ties and replaced it with eric glennie?
doesn't bows have them? he needs to post them to complete the trifecta of toj pants
Just ordered a fishtail. Anyone ever comment on how it handles heavy snowfall? If good then I'm probably just going to sell off my other winter jacket now.
hmm, thanks. I might try out a pair of half sized mmms then since I feel that mine still just look too long. well, that or mmm side zips just aren't for my foot widthnevermind, apparently the black mmms sold out while i was trying to decide. I'll just wait a few weeks until I start my new job to buy some boots
the last few posts have reminded me how desperately I need a pair of boots
Well, ordered Aug 1st. Sent an email on Aug 10th to check to status and was told they were out of stock and would be shipping at the start of September, now I sent another one and was told they should be ready in ten days.
i was hesitant about paying 300 for a sweatshirt, but i just got mine in and i'll be damned if it wasn't an incredible purchase at that price. love it
way to forget dan
Eh, I feel like something like the Fishtail could get lost in the transition, meanwhile I doubt something like the DR or A2 will.