or Connect

Posts by lesamourai

I just saw that I missed that MA-1. Fuck me.
hmm...well cool, some cheap side zips then.
Side zips look exactly like the steel grey ones they have now. http://eboutique.maisonmartinmargiela.com/item/store/MAISON+MARTIN+MARGIELA+22/tskay/2B0A884F/gender/U/season/main/viewall/1/ipp/100/rr/1/cod10/44401959HX/areaid//sts/ wonder if they're actually in the collection or not
They're saying that this year is supposed to be a bad (read: good) winter, which I'm rooting for since I ordered a fishtail.
What are the pants in the first pic?
skinny black jeans
Yeah I have pretty wide feet and MMM gats in a 42 feel amazing. 41 CPs get a bit uncomfortable.
Either my eyesight is becoming better or the brown in the brown goat is become more pronounced with wear. I was hoping that with last week's ~40 degree weather I could break out the duffle, sadly it's back up to the 60s again though.
i was gonna order a pair of the glen beck denim but they stop at 32 inches. going down that is.
Did anyone else think the blue ckc shirt was solid blue not blue/white stripe? I think the ones I got for $30 from From Britten fit way better. These are a tad tight in the shoulder, the arm holes are a bit too low and it's too long to wear casually on me.