or Connect

Posts by rnyc1

still available.
Up for sale are a pair of Alden boots in Black leather. There are a collaboration between Leathersoul and Self Edge. I bought them for my wife. Selling them as she does not wear them. I think she has worn them about 3X. Comes with the Box, shoe bags. Trubalance Last Size is 5.5. (Trubalance runs a 1/2 large - so this sits like a 6 US) Shipping within the CONUS is $20. Overseas shipping $70. Please see the link below for more details on the...
Up For Sale are my John Lobb William 10E UK or 11D US Brown Suede. I've had the soles topped and french tipped by B. Nelson Shoes here in NYC. There are in very good condition. Worn Sparingly. Selling as I don't wear them much any more and decided that suede shoes are not my thing. Just the shoes. No box and shoes trees are not included. Asking $550 OBO Will trade for same pair John Lobb William in Black Leather or will consider trade for Alden Cordovan Boots on...
Up for sale or trade is my Moncler Montserrat Parka. Will trade for Canada Goose Parka. I bought this last season from an authorized dealer in NYC. 100% authentic. Color: Red Size: 4 or Large. I've worn in about 10 times. Its in excellent condition. The only notable wear to worth mentioning is rub marks from my blue Jeans located on the bottom trim on the inside of the case. Its not noticeable when worn and will happen if you wear this coat with blue jeans. I...
Up for sale is a twice worn Alden CIGAR PTB from UNion Made Goods with plantation crepe sole. I had b.nelson shoes french tip the soles. Please see the pics. Size is 10.5 On barrie last so fits like an 11D US. Asking $600. Comes with Box, bags. I'm in NYC, local pick up is possible. SOLD
BUMP
sweet!
Up for sale are a pair of Alden LWB in Ravello Cordovan. 10.5 B/D on Barrie (runs a 1/2 size large). Worn a handful of times and not since I had the sole topped and French tipped by B.Nelson shoes. Always stored on shoes trees. Uppers exhibit wear typically of shoes worn 10X. Never been polished, only brushing after every wear (Mac Method). Asking for $575 shipped. Payment via PP to confirmed addresses only.
Up for sale are my BNIB John Lobb William II Double Monk Shoes. Size 10E UK or 11D US. I purchased them at Barneys for $1,350 and had the soles topped and french tipped ($125) by B.Nelson here in NYC. Never made it into my rotation. Asking $1250 shipped and PP (to confirmed addresses only).
You are bidding on a pair brand new Alden Arguello Ranger Moc in Dark Burgandy (color 8) cordovan leather. They are brand new and come complete with the Original Box, Bags. Please note there is slight creasing on the vamp of the right shoe. These were a result of trying the shoes on Purchased from a UK retailer. I paid a US equivalent of $750 Box is marked 9.5 UK Shoes are marked 10 C/E. Model number: 73905 Horween Shell Cordovan Leather Goodyear Welted Plantation...