or Connect

Posts by rnyc1

Up for sale are my BNIB John Lobb William II Double Monk Shoes. Size 10E UK or 11D US. I purchased them at Barneys for $1,350 and had the soles topped and french tipped ($125) by B.Nelson here in NYC. Never made it into my rotation. Asking $1250 shipped and PP (to confirmed addresses only).
You are bidding on a pair brand new Alden Arguello Ranger Moc in Dark Burgandy (color 8) cordovan leather. They are brand new and come complete with the Original Box, Bags. Please note there is slight creasing on the vamp of the right shoe. These were a result of trying the shoes on Purchased from a UK retailer. I paid a US equivalent of $750 Box is marked 9.5 UK Shoes are marked 10 C/E. Model number: 73905 Horween Shell Cordovan Leather Goodyear Welted Plantation...
Se
Cigar day in the park
Does anyone know if the the RL Peters Model still being offered? I don't see them on their website. But perhaps in a brick & mortar store?
Looking for a Florsheim Shell Cordovan 11D V Cleat in black or cordovan color. PM me if you have on available.
I know this is a long shot but I'm looking for the Alden Cigar Shell NST w/ Crepe Sole in 10.5D (on Barrie) that was a make up for Leathersoul a couple of years ago. If you have a pair, shoot me a PM.
bump taking trades on Alden PTB's (barrie last) on 10.5D. Color 8 or Black Shell.
Yep, I updated the posting accordingly. (still need my morning coffee )
Selling my Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Shell Cordovan Marlow/Darlton short wings. SIZE 10.5D Worn Sparingly and Meticulously cared for. Never worn in the rain/snow. I had the Heel/Soles Topped and a metal tip done by B.Nelson Shoes in NYC. Selling for $425 shipping in CONUS. (PP, please add 3%) Comes with Original Box. Taking trades on Alden PTB's (barrie last) on 10.5D. Color 8 or Black Shell. *ALDEN SHOE TREES NOT INCLUDED