or Connect

Posts by Sixers_610

Used AE Randolph in 10D. Leather uppers are in excellent condition as are the soles. Only flaw is a slight pull in stitching. Has been there for a while and never gotten worse. Soles are also in good shape. Shoe trees not included. Thanks for looking!
Hi all, Have an important event coming up. Would prefer a 'sleeker' type of shoes (think Ferragamo or Magnanni) but I'm open given the time constraint. Given financial constraints, I'd like to buy a used pair. Dark Brown or Black is fine. Thanks!
Hi All, I am looking to purchase some slim fitting suits. I've noticed how poorly my current suits fit me. I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me.... so pre-owned suits are my best option. I am about 5'11", and 170 lbs. Inseam is usually 31" or so. I also have monkey arms, and so my suit jacket sleeves are typically about 26" long. I don't necessarily need the suit to already have these measurements, but need to have suits with extra material to be taken out to...
Hi all, I'm looking for a decent secondhand trench coat. Something that goes down to the knee and can be worn with a suit. Prefer a tan color, but I'd consider a black colored coat too. Thanks!
Great guy to deal with, and great shoes (I have the same ones). Good luck with the sale
nice deal for brand new AE's.. good luck!
Looking for a used chalkstripe suit in very good condition. Doesn't have to be flannel, but flannel works too. Strong preference for one that has sleeves on the longer side (I'm a 35" sleeve in a dress shirt") Preference for non-pleated pants, but I'm open.
1) Brand new, unworn Banana Republic Slim Fit shirt, size M. 15 1/2 neck, 33-34 sleeve. $22 shipped SOLD 2) Polo Ralph Lauren Check White Sport Shirt Classic Fit 16 34/35 Long Sleeve $22 shipped SOLD Excellent condition, white and blue tattersall check pattern, button down, classic fit, 16 34/35. Slight ring around the collar, visible only from inside of shirt. Button down collar, guaranteed authentic! 3) Polo Ralph Lauren Green Sport Shirt Classic Fit 15.5...
To Boot New York Parke loafers. These are a size 10 M US. These measure 12 and 1/2" inches heel to toe and 4 and 1/4" inches at the widest point in the arch. New, tried on, but never worn outdoors or for more than a few minutes total! PLEASE NOTE: These run a half size bigger than most to To Boot New York's and other major dress shoes. For example, I am a 10 D in Allen Edmonds, and a 10 D in To Boot New York Oxfords, but for these, I would be a 9.5 D. Thanks for...
Deleted