or Connect

Posts by grizzlyman

PRICE DROP!! NON-APRIL FOOLS Size: Medium Condition: Worn maybe max of 4-5 times. Absolutely no marks, stains, tears, or other defects. Price: $120 shipped Purchased from CDW from F/W '08. Custom made. Details: -60/40 outer -Leather button reinforcement -Brass snaps -Elastic panels in waist for perfect fit -Double-zipper -Made in Seattle, WA...U.S.A. Actual Measurements: Armpit-to-Armpit: 22" Shoulder: 18" Length (Bottom of Rear Neckline-to-Bottom Hem): 27"
PRICE DROP!!!! FALL IS HERE!!! Size: Large Condition: Worn once (VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME). Absolutely no way to notice. Price: $160 shipped SOLD!! Purchased from Union Made in SF, from F/W '10 (first season). The perfect slim fitting, top-tier quality, timeless outerwear staple!! Details: -80% virgin wool, 20% nylon -Leather detailing on 3 pockets (2 front and 1 interior) + collar loop -Wooden buttons (double-sided construction for added strength) -Thickly knitted...
You got a PM. Sorry for the delay in communication, item was sent the day you hit me with payment... was caught up in post nYE event clean up and such. I got you though.
Size: 50 (fit me very slim and I wore a 48 RG Hoodie) Condition: New Without Tags / MINT Price: $100 shipped Purchased from Odin NY, from F/W 2008 Collection. Never worn. Stored in container with cedar wood for years. Actual Measurements: Armpit-to-Armpit: 21" Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 16.5" Sleeve (Shoulder-to-Cuff): 25.75" Length (Rear Collar Bottom-to-Bottom Hem): 29.75" Details: -Made In Japan, 100% Cotton -Single (chest) pocket, black overdyed hefty oxford...
SOLD!!! Size: 48 Condition: New Without Tags / MINT Price: $100 shipped Purchased from Odin NY, from F/W 2008 Collection. Never worn. Stored in container with cedar wood for years. Actual Measurements: Armpit-to-Armpit: 19.75" Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 19" Sleeve (Underarm-to-Cuff): 24" Length (Rear Collar Bottom-to-Bottom Hem): 28" Details: -Made In Japan, 100% Cotton -Deconstructed/Paneled design...mucho details...looks like you're Shinobi, but from the future. -Extra...
Size: Medium Condition: Unworn/Mint Price: $50 shipped Purchased from Uniqlo, March 2008. Details: -Need a lightweight, black jacket that's perfect for spring/fall? Even made for cool summer nights? -The classic SuFu semi-futuristic swaggeroonie. -4 front zipper pockets, 1 internal zipper pocket (so your hidden stash doesn't fall out). -Double front zipper and zippered sleeve cuffs. -Slick detailing: reinforced elbows, semi-vent at upper back, black-on-black university...
PRICE DROP!!!! Size: 30 Condition: Minty. Worn a few times, warm washed once and air dried to put everything back into place (i.e. the waistline) Price: $70 shipped Purchased from Seven NY, summer of 2008. From the now-defunct April 77 label, these are no longer available for retail. These are pretty lightweight, black overdyed, slim-but-not-skinny jeans with a tapered leg (similar to APC New Standards). Definitely not as gay as the Joeys. Denim is soft, with a little...
SOLD Size: 44 (US)/54 (EUR) Condition: Worn a few times. Minty fresh condition (no stains, odor, rips, etc.). Price: $50 shipped Purchased from H&M F/W 2007 (maybe '06). Details: -H&M's classic, slim-fitting, double-breasted wool peacoat (a few OG's on here and SuFu have mentioned owning it). Much better than the later versions they came out with. -Fully-lined, ideal for Fall/Winter wear. -2 handwarmer pockets, 2 hidden internal pockets (all with button...
-$50 PRICE DROP!! Size: 38 Condition: Unworn, New Without Tags (I can probably find them) Price: $180 shipped Purchased from Orvis, from F/W 2009. Details: -Made in the UK -Timeless classic piece of gentlemanly outerwear (along with the trenchcoat, peacoat, and letterman varsity) that is as much function as it is handsome form; a staple in durable water-repellency -Perfect for those transitional seasons, due to its medium-weight thornproof waxed cotton (still completely...
Size: Medium Condition: Brand New/Unworn Price: $140 shipped (retail was $300) Purchased from Issey Miyake flagship in Tribeca, NYC in 2009. Final Home is their experimental/conceptual off-shoot brand that, in a nutshell, boasts a hybridized aesthetic of the great outdoors and urban living at a time of the apocalypse (function and sustainability being key components to every garment). Details: -Truly interesting layering piece (I copped this more for its originality in...