or Connect

Posts by krspdla

3 thrift stores today. First one I went to, I passed on a Purple Thomas Pink shirt, amazing quality but it was $10 and I wasn't sure if it was worth it. Also passed on a Paul Pierce college jersey. Second store was completely dead, I didn't find anything except a Facconable shirt, but left it. I almost didn't go to the third store cause I was discouraged after not finding much at the first two, but I decided to check it out anyway. As soon as I walked in, the first...
Today I found my first streetwear item, NWOT Marc Jacobs jeans, they look to have only been tried on as there's no signs of wear.. My guess is that they were way too small for the guy who tried them on cause the button is loose, this is an easy fix though right?
Today: Pal Zileri shirt Etro shirt I came across some ties I liked and picked them up, I don't recognize any of the labels though. Belotti, Carlo Colombo for Tie Rack, and Tom's Place (which I found out was a small shop in Toronto). Also came across a Lanvin SC, but it looked like one of the old labels so I passed.
Quote: Originally Posted by pvrhye To the haters on the shoes; you're unlikely to find better for 15 bucks. Yes you can, check the bragging thread, people find better stuff for less than $15 all the time
I'm considering getting an MTM suit done online and I need my measurements. Do tailors typically charge customers to get their measurements taken?
Hey everyone. I'm a 19 year old business student and I need a suit for all the business conferences and events I've been going to. I'm looking at a charcoal suit for business, and was wondering if for my low budget (<$400), Indochino would make a good choice as a starter MTM. I've heard that you can get the suits remade if they're made poorly, and that there's free alterations. My questions are, though Indochino doesn't have very good quality, would it be a good starter...
I'm looking to pick up a pair of Iron Rangers, and being on a budget, I'm trying to pick the most versatile colour available. I'm pretty sure the Amber ones are the most versatile, but can I get some quick help on what colours wouldn't work with this colorway?
Quote: Originally Posted by nakokoro How would I go about getting Gilt membership? is there a gilt affiliate link on SF? A search only led me to dead links. An invite would be appreciated as well. I can send you an invitation, PM me your email
I'm not an expert but it sounds like you want a straight leg jean without a taper. What's your price range?
Anyone have the poplin shirts?