or Connect

Posts by krspdla

If it's a used jacket, there can be some wear on the edge of the sleeve, so watch out for that too.
All shirts have been pre-owned unless otherwise stated, but all are in excellent condition and have lots of life. Most of the signs of wear are very light, such as minor collar stains (easily removable) and slightly worn button holes. All of the signs of wear are pretty much unnoticeable when worn. Condition is as-is, feel free to ask any questions. Prices do not include shipping from Toronto. Paypal fees are not included (Gift or +3%). Feel free to make an offer...
I remember finding a BNWT Alan Flusser suit about a month ago, is their stuff any good?
Quote: Originally Posted by lilmann40 Hey, I was hoping you guys could help me out...I've been seeing a lot of ties, blazers, etc. by brands that "look" nice, but I just don't know if they are worth picking up. I'm just going to throw some names out and feel free to let me know if any of these are decent...and also, feel free to add any that are not known as much as more mainstream brands. I mean I see tons of Made in Italy/Pure Silk/Made in Paris,...
Where can we cop the Glow in the darks? I'd consider them Does anyone have any progress pics for the Brown canvas? I have no clue how they'll look after some heavy wear!
Just received my Brown Canvas Slim Guys from PLNDR and something seems off about the construction. Is this model a step down in quality from other N&F denim? They're also a pretty tight in the thigh area, should i expect them to stretch noticeably, or is this a sign to sell?
Hey everyone, I'm looking to order an Indochino suit in the near future, and I'm choosing between the Essential Charcoal Suit and the Timeless Charcoal Three Piece Suit. Am I essentially paying an extra $50 for the vest? Or does anyone know of any other differences?
Quote: Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck I have the Slim Guys in deep indigo (incidentally, if you're in the market for a pair that fits 29-30 check my sig) and I would say you should probably size down one. I don't know if the canvas ones will stretch as much as the raw denim, but the slim guys in my opinion tend to run about a size larger than tagged. I actually sized down two on mine. That said, I haven't tried the brown canvas, so I'm just...
I'm purchasing the Brown Canvas Slim Guys from PLNDR right now.. Should I buy TTS?
Alright, well are there any key features I should be looking for when looking for a good shoe tree? Anything that'll set them apart? Cause I can't tell the difference between those and the ones I posted besides the price.