or Connect

Posts by krspdla

Thank you very much, I was looking for the Tiger Fleece though, I should've specified that I'm sorry. I heard the terry sweatpants aren't as warm as the tiger fleeces, is that true? I need them to be as warm as possible as it gets really cold where I live.
Anyone selling the sweatpants in S? Any colour and new to nearly new condition would be perfect!
Where's the cheapest place to get the sweatpants nowadays? Not looking for any colour in particular. Also, I'm 5'10 165lbs. Any sizing advice? Thanks!
How's the thickness compared to the W+H Tiger Fleece?
I picked up a pair of light blue jeans from CM that I think first went on sale last summer? Just wondering if anyone has any information on this denim. http://www.acontrolledsubstance.com/2011/06/12/where-you-should-be-shopping-now-club-monaco-for-men/
Just got my Kahtadins in the mail yesterday. Quick question: are they supposed to come in a Chippewa box? It doesn't really say Kahtadin anywhere on the package/box/shoe. Just wondering. And when I put them on, they're really uncomfortable at the point where the tongue is glued/stitched to the upper cause there's a huge bulge that presses against the top of my foot when I walk. Should I assume that this pain will go away when they break in?
Anyone want Nep Selvage WGs? haha. Size 31!
Hey guys, Just received my Nep Selvage weird guys from Gilt and love them. Size 31. Only problem is that I have no problems at all buttoning up the top button. They fit well when worn (I don't need a belt) but I'm worried about them stretching way too much after some wear. Should I sell?
Yeah same, mine aren't N&F, but after 10 months they're still stacking at the knee. It doesn't seem like it'll go away.
Hey guys, looking to buy the Tiger Fleece hoodie. I planned to go and buy it in-store at Holt Renfrew but they just ran out of stock. Anyone know any good options to buy the hoodie online with shipping to Canada? I'm mainly looking for the white or charcoal, but other colours are fine too.