or Connect

Posts by krspdla

I guess it was a broad question, sorry about that. I'm gonna copy this post onto my phone and read it next time I try on a jacket, thanks a lot!
Hey guys, I've been thrifting a lot recently and I'm getting a feel for finding shirts and sweaters that fit me well, but I haven't been able to figure out how to know whether or not I can get a suit to be tailored to fit. Obviously there's the chance that a suit will fit me perfectly but there's a really slim chance of that.. Usually theres a couple of things that need fixing, but I'm never sure if those things are fixable. The last time this happened to me, I went ahead...
Here's the pics of the Provenzale shirt:
Went to two thrift stores today, didn't find too much. At the first store, I came across a Yves Saint Laurent Navy Suit with burgandy pinstripes, tried it on, only to have the fit be really awkward on me. I also tried on a Samuelsohn tuxedo and the fit was perfect, but it was like triple pleated -.- I came out with some lightly used flannels. At the second store, I found a dark olive Armani suit which had the best fitting jacket I'd ever tried on, but the pants were a...
How do the kahtadins fit? TTS?
Yeah someone recommended those to me before. Would the soles have enough traction for snow and ice though?
Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese Unfortunately, not really. Boots are pretty necessary for college, however (IMO). Really, your best bet is to wait for something good to pop up on B+S. Really, AR_6 is spot in - when you're in college, 200$ is a lot of money (at least, it was for me), which means that you'd better put some consideration into what you're buying. Honestly, college is probably the best place to look like an urban lumberjack. If you...
Well hey, I'm just 19 years old and on a student budget. I'm barely even starting to build up a respectable wardrobe. I know I don't exactly have that many nice pieces yet, so I started by getting a pair of nice raw denim and I'm working from there. Do you guys know of any decent boots under $200?
I have a budget of $200 for boots for this winter, are the Red Wings that ugly? If I got them I was planning to wear them with some slim fit raw denim
Thanks, what about these JCrew x RW for 190? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=170592115752