or Connect

Posts by krspdla

Does anyone else have the problem where they can't get past the billing info screen during checkout? When I put in my credit card info and click next the page just refreshes.
darkmatter: What condition did you find the jeans in?
Oh no sorry, I meant to say tapered from the inseam.
Haha my thighs are 20" and my calves are 15". I really doubt I'll find a fit that'll be ideal off the rack, but I've already had a bad tailor experience when trying to taper a pair of Levis 501xx STFs a while ago. I had them tapered from the knee down while only altering from the outer seam and it resulted in the fabric always spiralling around the leg and bunching in the wrong areas. I guess I could get them tapered from both sides, but only as a last resort since I have...
Are there any jeans out there that taper from the calf down rather than the knee? I know it's probably unlikely but it'd be great to find a pair of denim that suits my huge calves. This would also prevent the "skin tight calf" effect while normal stacking occurs at the knee and ankle. If anyone knows of any, let me know!
Hoping for a black WG too, but those look to be clearly indigo unless some kind of blue filter was applied.
Nep Weird Guy Highs just arrived from Gilt, I was surprised to see the lack of a selvage line considering Tate+Yoko has it labelled as "Nep Selvage" on their site: http://tateandyoko.com/1-jeans/146-naked-famous-weird-guy-high-nep-selvedge-raw-denim.html Looking to let these go now, size 30 WG High on B+S.
Hmm, that's what I was thinking, I've had that before. But with this suit it's not just a few large stitches, it's actually totally sewn shut. I felt around behind the lining too and I'm not totally sure there are pocket bags there.
Are Indochino suits supposed to have functional jacket pockets? I just received my Essential Charcoal suit today and all the pockets are totally sewn shut.
So you've just worn it and left it alone, right?